Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed 2 image hosts, 1 PR5 ImagePros.us , one new, low BIN's

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsotmoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
5MBUpload.com
SOLD - ImagePros.us still available below

ImagePros.us [ PR 5 website ]

ImagePros.us is an established free image hosting site that has been online since Dec 2005. I have added meta tags and optimized for adsense . It includes a simple but unique design, custom logo and graphics that set it apart from other "turnkey" scripts.

domain: free transfer from godaddy.com, expires in 09/2006

revenue: Has made 32.64 since Feb/06: I have not promoted this site since I bought it from the original owner, revenue will increase greatly with promotion and more traffic

traffic: Acording to my statcounter account for may it is averaging 148 uniques per day and averaged 246 per day in April

notes: You are responsible for moving the site, I can only provide cPanel and FTP access at this time so the move would take some time as the database is around 2GB in size, hosting in the 10K-14,000 picture range (i have deleted images from the account but not the database table so the 14K+ images is not correct but i would safely say its 10K easy, the account uses about 100GB in bandwidth per month

EXTRAS: I have added a custom links page so that you may easily exchange links to help build traffic and PR. The site includes a user and image counter that auto updates and also includes a "view.php" output so that you can put ads/links on the image page when the link is shared with friends ( example here )

Admin panel allows for deletion of images and accounts via username or IP. All viewed through thumbnails. The script is a prozilla script.

Please post or PM questions.

BIN: $225.00 FIRM

The above BIN makes it available for immediate purchase Listed on multiple websites.
Payment by PayPal only (Verified please)

thanks,
Joe

tusen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
traffic and revenue proof for ImagePros.us please

dsotmoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
5MBUpload.com has sold, ImagePros.us still available, great established site with PR, will accept best offers or BIN for immediate sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators