Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

20 % compensation, what a Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

get a grip wolfis, seriously dude it's not a conspiracy..it's a damn email big whoop lol

I truly believe some people aren't living if they don't have something to complain about.

Blue and Gold

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I truly believe some people aren't living if they don't have something to complain about.
Could not have said it better Darren!

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have not responded to any PM's yet as I currently have 102 fever. I haven't responded to any emails either. When I feel better I will respond to them.

Donny

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny,
Well, at least I appreciate you and your service. I hope your fever goes down.
Thanks for the 20% and continued success in '08

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had nothing but positive experiences with parked but I can only speak for myself.

I find parked to be one of the better companies out there.

-=DCG=-

madbigt

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Same here. Donny has been great and responded to my pm immediately through parked.com.

Great work Donny

etphotog

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me explain what happened on the 19th. We have 4 routes into our data center and one of the routers from one of primary bandwidth providers freaked out. When this happened for some strange reason the other 3 routers tried to switch to the route that was having problems. It made no sense to me that something like that would happen but we had 1 hour 38 minutes of complete downtime and 33 minutes of downtime on just one of our clusters for a total of 2 hours 11 minutes of some downtime.

Were the routers Cisco? Sometimes they can play follow the leader and make the leader the rouge equipment. I had about the same thing happen a couple years back, I had to write it off as a bad NOS instruction at the basic level. This may sound like a dummy rigging at the very cheapest level, but we (the ISP) were down because of this, the replacement couldn't get to me for a day so I bought a cheap ($30) Linksys router at Officemax, did some creative wiring and everything worked perfect. To this day I still keep two cheap routers in my supply cabinet and pray it never happens again.

Happy Holidays and high CTRs to all.

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These threads are funny.

20% in my opinion in very generous, especially when compared to other companies.

Parked.com is an industry leader for a reason.

Donny feel better, and have a happy holidays. You deserve it for having to deal with some of these tricksters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom