Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

250+ Adsense Background Images - Only $5, Increasing Your CTR & Earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpitgosai

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Have you ever wondered just how you could get your advertisements CTR to go up, even just a little bit? Your CTR is one of the most important factors in earning money from Adsense.

After all if your visitors don't click on your ad's you don't get paid. This is definitely a situation you do not want to be put in. With having to pay rent, utilities, car payments, and god knows what else, can you really afford not to take advantage of every bit of help you get?

Now, check out these background images.

Checkout more :

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6553/sample2yg6.jpg

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/1198/sample1ru8.jpg

Grab all 250+ background images that will put more money into your pocket instantly for only $5. The Price will increase after 20 sales.Resell Rights Included.

Paypal Only.

PM me for my paypal address.

Thanks

Arpit Gosai

Domain summit 2024

phdsandman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How is this not altering the ads like google specifically tells you not to...?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it's not altering the ad, it's just an image around it

arpitgosai

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its not altering the code, just use of image as background. And its not against Google's terms. In fact, the owner of adsense backgrounds asked Google for it and he got the following reply from Google :
Hi Jay,

Thanks for your interest in AdSense. I'd be happy to answer your question about decorative backgrounds.

As you may know, publishers are not allowed to alter the AdSense ad code for any reason. Once you've generated the ad code in your AdSense account pages, you may not alter any portion of the code or manually change the layout of the ads.

The individual ad implementations you've proposed appear to be compliant with our program policies.

- The Google AdSense Team

Placing images besides ads is against Google's terms, not backgrounds.

The package comes with all the instructions on how to use with different ad formats.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Very creative. But I am not convinced Google would not pull an account just because another rep would think it violates Google's terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators