Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

$3.24/yr domains @ GD Reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have no affiliation with this reseller, but found this deal on the net. Personally, I would register some names, wait 60 days and xfer the one's I am keeping to either GD directly or another registrar.

Here's how:
1.) Click on: https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/products/smtp_relay.asp?prog_id=255742

2.) Add SMTP relay to your cart and then add your domain name on the box inside your cart.

3.) Checkout

Here's a breakdown:

Domain Name - 1.99
Icann Fee - .25
SMTP Relay - 1.00
(You can use it with the free email account that comes with the domain)
Total - $3.24

Again, I have no affiliation with this reseller just trying to share a good deal. If you find this useful feel free to add some reputation points or DNF$ :)

Thanks

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Aren't the reseller responsible for any payment under $6 on .com reg?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not a reseller, but I wonder wheb GD has a pormo if it is translated down to the reseller. I am assuming on a normal basis the reseller's cost for the SMTP is $1 and the promo is for $1.99 names with a non-domain purchase. Hence the reseller may not be responsible for anything if they are doing it at their cost.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Go to Customer Info & More > Payments and Renewing Items > Check those that correspond to SMTP > Click Cancel button at the top.

You can either cancel them immediately (recommend) or expire at the end of the month

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All WAD resellers that have activated the $1.99 domain deal can be used. This way, reseller ends paying about $4 out of their own pocket for every domain registration. I don't know why they do that, because knowledgeable users will transfer away their domains to godaddy after 60 days?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom