Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

30 sites for $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Introducing "The New Instant Web Master" Video Series...
Go From a Total beginner to a capable webmaster in minutes!

boy is this deal fishy!

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am back in town and exhausted. I am sorting out emails now. I thought I sent all a PM. Sorry for the delay, sorry if it sounds fishy. I deliver whats promised. I am sorry as I said in PM I almost surely sent. You will get your product and it will be tomorrow. One animal is worth much more than what you sent me and it cost me much more to do what I did. I saved a few dogs, I helped maybe 100. Sorry if you don't understand. My body and mind are mad at me, or I would try to get everyone all products today, but would make mistakes.

I have been slow at times but mostly I have been know for ultra fast. If you want a refund please let me know before I send the info as I wont give one after the fact. I am again sorry for thedelay, I dont know how many times I've said sorry. I was called to help. It was an experience I will always remember and never regret, and it was a problem for me on may levels, but I saved lives(yes they were four legged).

Five years from now I might have saved a son's (now) dog, next week a son might be able to have his best friend back because we saved him. I didn't take your money. I don't steal, and my record is clean.

After I get about 12 hours sleep in a bed and some food, I will begin getting people their product. I hope that even as some one who is not an animal lover, might can understand.

For the final time I am sorry.

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NexMax welcome back and you do not need alot of explanation i did order from you before and i know your service is fast and great.

I am glad that You are back and you were able to save some animals.

God Bless

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PS. I just sorted out almost all my email. I got one nice reply late night before I left, and this was the only other response I got. I better bite my tongue......$700 later to hurt my business and work my butt off for free in 90 degree weather and some insane humidity, and I come back to this....... Okay now I should hold my tongue.

Yes its been far too long, but with reason. Most people cant or wont do what I did. Does that make it right?(what I did), I have no idea. Do you deserve to be mad, YES by all means. Do I regret it, HELL NO!!! I have problems on all fronts from going, perhaps even disease, but by god I did, did you?

Karma is king, turnkeys mean almost nothing. Okay guess I have talked you into a refund. I screw myself to try to make a tiny difference and everyone is mad at me, that will teach me.

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know what it feels like. I myself have made 2 trips (800 miles one way) with our emergency services team to distribute items donated by the local people.

Take pride in what you do, and let the BS roll of your back. I have people screaming left and right from ebay sales I have gottem behind on with shipping. Although I hate doing too, that refund button in paypal sure is nice sometimes. For every one ingreat, you will find 2 willing customers.

Good luck, and thanks for giving. To many people live a all take and no give kind of life. Karma is a chameleon.

Nexmax said:
PS. I just sorted out almost all my email. I got one nice reply late night before I left, and this was the only other response I got. I better bite my tongue......$700 later to hurt my business and work my butt off for free in 90 degree weather and some insane humidity, and I come back to this....... Okay now I should hold my tongue.

Yes its been far too long, but with reason. Most people cant or wont do what I did. Does that make it right?(what I did), I have no idea. Do you deserve to be mad, YES by all means. Do I regret it, HELL NO!!! I have problems on all fronts from going, perhaps even disease, but by god I did, did you?

Karma is king, turnkeys mean almost nothing. Okay guess I have talked you into a refund. I screw myself to try to make a tiny difference and everyone is mad at me, that will teach me.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I needed that.

My new favorite shelter is going back down tomorrow and I wish I could go help but there is no way.

On that note, and kinda about this thread. Dont forget the volunteers. I know the homeless and animals need the most help, but the volunteers need help too. We ugently needed more food, transportation, and tents. We could have easily had 3-4 as many people staying 3-4 times as long, if we had had a couple RV's, (to sleep and cool off), and a food tent.

Many people would come to help, work 4 hours in that insane heat and they would be falling out. They needed food and a place to cool off. There were no rooms to be had so they just left. I don't blame them one bit. 2 big RV's could have slept what 12, plus been the cooling off spot for a greater number. Even our organization doesn't seem to understand this. The person I know saved more dogs of anyone else, in the field and then back to their shelter sees this. She's tougher than I am, but was saying same thing. A bed, ac, and a shower would helped her so much. There was a 2 day period where I had one pack of crackers. I wanted a hot meal or cold salad in the AC. I know that hurt my ability to function.

And just like what you are saying about the ebay sales. Cutting a volunteer a little slack would surely help too. I'm so behind. Trying to make peace with family and friends, yet still trying to help how I can from here. I'm getting calls and emails to see how they can help. I might even try to take a more active roll from here as I can see things that are needed that many can't. If I do then I will likely get much less done, but anyone that even remotely likes does and those dogs dying from heat stroke would understand.

Okay better get to work.....Thanks for your efforts, to all's efforts, and for the understanding of others.

BTW, the game site is up, all info has been sent, and the only people that don't have product are ones that have not replied to PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom