Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers 35 Bidding Directories + PHPLB Unlimited License + Income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hostele

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have decided to sell our bidding directories network, which is about 35 bidding directories and have been running for almost two years. Some over 2 years old and some over a year and a half.

The list of the directories can be viewed here:
http://www.aionarea.com/directories.gif

As for income generated, here is the total sales of the last 5 months.
April - $257
May - $719
June - $496
July - $213
August - $36

As for traffic and rankings in search engines, cpanel access will be provided to interested buyers, so they can check each website traffic as well as its rankings in search engines.

The buyer will get the all the websites in the list above, as well as PHPLB unlimited license, which is worth $299.

Notes:

* Alot of time and money spent on these directories.

* Income is real and paypal proof will be provided to serios buyers with good itrader.

* Im selling cause we simply need cash urgent.

* I can transfer all sites to the buyer server IF it has cpanel/whm.

* Free push for all domains, mostly with domainsite, if not all.

* No work has been done on this network in the last 2 months + serios downtime from our hosting company = income not so great. So with GOOD hosting and more promotion, income would jump back up to the range of $500 monthly.

* The income is for 5 months only because we switched paypal account 5 months ago, anyway, 5 months should be good enough. Most sellers provide income report for only 3 months.

* Buyer is obligated to keep all links intacted:
1 - If you delete the buyers links, it will cause me issues with these buyers and it wouldnt be ethical!
2 - Keeping these links would show that your directories are ACTIVE for real!
3 - MANY of the sales are from "Returning" clients, so you would be killing your own income! "Proof that many sales are from returning clients will be seen in the paypal income report".

* Im not selling the sites individually. Its all or nothing.

* I think I have everything covered, but if you have any questions, pm me or post here.

* Once again, serios buyers only, please dont waste my time. Thank You!

The minimum offer I would accept is $2000 and the BIN is $3000. Escrow service will be used and the fee will be splitted between us and the buyer. Paypal is not an option because its too risky for such amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom