Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

$4.19 Domains at GoDaddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rarethings said:
if you use the reg. coupons you should save a couple anyway... I never saw domains at godaddy.com for 4.19$ though, usually around 6-7$....

They just had it.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How much you guys earn per our ? It takes lie what - 10 minutes (10 pages of rejecting "special" offers, cancelling the additional order atc.) - it does not pay off, unless you make less than $20/hour. If you do, you are doing something terribly wrong...

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
How much you guys earn per our ? It takes lie what - 10 minutes (10 pages of rejecting "special" offers, cancelling the additional order atc.) - it does not pay off, unless you make less than $20/hour. If you do, you are doing something terribly wrong...

Called Quick Checkout

nts

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
I have checking out domains at godaddy down to about 2 minutes, including deleting the 5 or so useless emails they send me after every registration. Anyway to turn those emails off?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nts said:
I have checking out domains at godaddy down to about 2 minutes, including deleting the 5 or so useless emails they send me after every registration. Anyway to turn those emails off?

I'd just create a filter on your email program to put them in the trash.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lolz

For the last week i've been registering domains at a WWD reseller, for $5.24 (SMTP thing even with 3 months min) and now it won't allow me to cancel SMTP, it says I have to contact the billing department.

So I did... called the billing # up, and told the guy my info, he said what ya need, I said I need to cancel my SMTP or whatever its called..

"See the lady with the laptop, go to my account renewing items and check mark next to SMTP (sp?) and click cancel.

I'm like... err thats the problem it say to Contact the billing department to cancel

The guys like "Really?... Check mark the item and cancel the SMTP...

I'm like "Yeah, it says contact the billing department"

he's like "Odd... this has never happened before ill take care of it :l"..

They are gonna be getting alot of calls.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah just saw the same thing..whatabout just turning autorenew to off for now ??

jim

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was able to cancel it as soon as I registered. If they have the limit they probably won't let you cancel early.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yea the 5 or so emails godaddy.com sends after a reg. can get annoying sometimes... especially when you purchase two different transactions and they send the same offers twice...

RTM.net

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
10 minutes to proceed through the GD cross-selling screens before checkout ? Maybe if one isn't accustomed to their site, but it takes our (experienced) DNS people about 90 seconds, including the payment confirmation pages, etc. It is annoying, but one becomes blind to it after a while. Keep in mind that GD doesn't employ sleazy tactics like autoaccepting (or checking off) optional offers... yet!

As for the barrage of promo emails.... a few carefully designed rules and filters take care of that. :)

Rob

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not a big deal.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...about 90 seconds, including the payment confirmation pages
90 seconds - maybe, but per ONE domain. Doing this in bulk, afaik you can not get those promos.

DomainLord

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am reading this post a little late after everything has been either removed or edited from the first few post so if i say something that has already been mentioned then i appologize.....

I am not sure if any of you are aware that you can use a coupon code while checking out... the code is CANDY you enter it and it will take 1.00 off of the sale... back when they had a special for 1.99 if you signed up for a service I would always sign up for their 1.99 service (1 month min at that time) and get the name for 1.99 then I would add my code. CANDY at the end... I was getting my domains for 3.23 total... as soon as I reg i would go in a cancel the service... i think this was costing them several thousands of dollars not just by me but by several others... but the purpose of this post is to let you know that you can use CANDY in the promo or code box while checking out for 1.00 off.. if you plan on buying 2 domains it will be cheaper to make a separate purchase as the code is good for each purchase and will not take a 1.00 of each name just total purchase....hope this was helpful and if you knew it then good.. if not save yourself some dollars... and if you use this code send some dn$ my way...:eek:k: BTW i do not make any money off of this code i found it about 6 months ago while doing some research online... ???

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CANDY, USA4, USA5, USA6, DAVID are all for $1 off. I think the USA one's may or may not work still.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
CANDY, USA4, USA5, USA6, DAVID are all for $1 off. I think the USA one's may or may not work still.

USA 6 is now $5 off of $30 or more.

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CANDY is now $5 off of $30 or more ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom