Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service $50 - $100(US) for Adsense help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunnells

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this can be done, but I'm looking to give $50(US) to somebody who can give me a few pointers on monetizing my traffic, and another $50 if your advice can get me to $10/day by the end of the month. I'm hoping that my low revenue is due to my inexperience with adsense and valueclick.

The site is: http://ubanimator.com (The Userbar Animator)

This site went live in Feb '06, stats are at:
http://stats.prophecy-i.com/webalizer/ubanimator.com/

Last month ubanimator.com displayed and average of 3580 adsense impressions and made $4.53 per day from adsense.
ValueClick Pop-Up (imp/rev) per day: 238/$0.45
ValueClick 728/468 (imp/rev) per day: 2902/$0.55
ValueClick Medium Rectangle (imp/rev) per day: 1450/$0.49

I'd like to hear from someone who has looked over this site and knows EXACTLY what needs to happen to boost my revenue to something more than $5 or $6/day, be it ad placement, different ad networks, layout or phrasing in the text. Or maybe i'm simply expecting too much from this kind of site and amount of traffic.

If anyone thinks that they can help me out with this, please PM me with a general summary of what you think should be done (no details). If I like how it sounds and its not something that i've tried yet, i'll pay you $50 for the details and another $50 if you manage to get me up to my goal of $10/day.

Thanks in advance!

(All payments will be via paypal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom