Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

6 bux domain registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
2nd requirement: bring your own sunglasses or if the group is too large we won't be able to see - see goh's post above :D

M

marywel

hi ... just thought i'd take a momnet to reply ... found this thread in my states *S* ... i can well understand why you would be cautious, however, i am not a fly by night outfit ... i've been online with this domain name for years now. i am constantly seeking ways to bring my customers better value for their money and i assure you; i offer NOT what i can't deliver *S* i have a few different providers that i deal with and at times, can offer some pretty good deals ... that's all there is too it .... i don't want to get ripped off and i wouldn't do it to others either ... well, i've said my peace ... and now i leave you with the same ... take care *S*
~mary
http://starkvisions.com

davidthornton

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by goh
I no nuffin about them, but here is a 6 bux one!
http://starkvisions.com/domains.html
WARNING: Use at your own risk, good luck!

Anyone got any comment about this?

Their domain is registered with DirectNIC. Are they a reseller for DirectNIC? They also *ONLY* take payment by PayPal, C2IT (whatever that is) or money order. However below it does say "You will receive an email with payment links where you can use your credit cards securely."

It'd be interesting to see how they have negotiated $6 and if they really have.

M

marywel

my first reply was kind and friendly ... this one will be factual ...
no, i don't resell for directnic .... my domain is there cuz that was where i registered it long ago ... this next renewal however, i will likely change it. both PayPal & C2IT are very well known by folks that do business .... they permit you to accept checks and credit cards without a merchant account or high/monthly fees; thus saving the reseller money that can be passed down to the customer for additional value ...... i don't feel i have to share business minutes with strangers, but i'd be pretty damn foolish to advertise something i can't deliver, now, wouldn't i???????
i think this covers everything in the above post ... i'm tired and going to bed now ... if you have anything else to say about STARKVISIONS and MY PERSONAL business ethics, i invite you to email me directly: [email protected]
THANK YOU

davidthornton

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay, two simple questions. How can you afford to offer 1500 domain names for $6 each? This makes you no profit so it obviously seems suspicious. Also what ICANN registrar is involved with this?

davidthornton

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay, two simple questions.

1. How can you afford to offer 1500 domain names for $6 each? This makes you no profit so it obviously seems suspicious.

2. What ICANN registrar is involved with this? They cannot be profiting either.

Thanks.

M

marywel

first off, i have to thank you ..... it was your questioning that lead me to look back on some info. this guy was a fairly new contact i made on MSN i believe .... at the time he was working for ANMOLSOLUTIONS.COM (which upon checking NOW, i see is GONE!) ... thankfully, because it was a new contact, i never gave them any money and hadn't used them yet .... i priced as he directed ... when i met him on MSN, naturally, i looked up the url's etc and did a whois ... it all seemed to check out ... strangely tho, i've made some domain purchases since meeting him and for one reason or another (credits at another place mostly), i wound up registering with someone else ........ SO! ........... i've just emailed him ... there was another url he gave me cuz he said he'd left ANMOLSOLUTIONS.COM, but i can't for the life of me find the url (bookmarks got mistakenly deleted by my "other" half :-( ........... but i'll tell ya what .... i'm revising my pages right now!
SHOULD he mail me back ... i will advise ...
if it wasn't for this thread, i'd likely have wound up in a bit of a mess ... so again, I THANK YOU *S*

zoltan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So, it is a SCAM....

Back to enom. I have a subaccount, set him up with $7.15 price. I found out that he use Registry Rocket where he offer $8.25 domain registrations, so his "profit" is:
8.25 - (8.25*3%) - 0.95 - 7.15 = -0.10.

So, he does actually loose 10 cent on each transaction. He already registered 3 domains at that price and enom haven't done anything. Is this OK?

Zoltan

M

mole

Of course its not okay. I think some people treat the registration business as a game, just like Diablo, and don't give a hoot about actually earning $1 from it all. There should be more checks in place on this malpractice, since at the end of the day, the registrant loses in terms of irresponsible bailouts.

list at yahoo use be free
now is $299. per year
Lots internet comapany losing money first
start make money later, best way to get in business is drop prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom