Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale 6 DN:CORNERSTORE.US,CLASSADS.US,YESTERYEAR.US,POIGNA NT.US,COMPUTERIZED.US - Most $20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here are over 6 .US domains that have or will expire soon in my Go Daddy account. A one year renewal IS included in the price!

Due to the pricing, I only am willing to do a push at Go Daddy. You can easily move a name from there to anywhere after the 60 waiting period. Management there, in the mean time, is easy. I will need you 'Who-Is' account info as I must enter that first at Go Daddy. You will also need a free Go Daddy account and you will need to answer an email that Go Daddy will send you to accept the ownership of any domains.

Payment at PayPal using my '[email protected] account is best. Please do remember to give me your 'Who-Is' data with your payment.

Please use my email, [email protected], for correspondence. I will try to look at the mail here at DNforum but email is where I look regularly!

Please also see 50+ additional names that I have co-posted with this post in the 'under $100 domains for sale catagory'!

$19.99 each OR $85 for all:

CORNERSTORE.US
COMPUTERIZED.US
YESTERYEAR.US
CALCULATING.US
POIGNANT.US

$40:

CLASSADS.US

Thanks for looking!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom