Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed 6 Sites For Sale | Premium Designs & Unique Content | Gaming, Travel, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

PalSys

Zendevi.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello folks :) Six sites up for sale today, each developed with the intention to run with it before ending up getting left behind. Feel free to PM with any questions or to take a site. All domains with GoDaddy and come with a quick push.

TravelGabber(dot)com

A travel blog based on WordPress, the premium Genesis framework and their premium MindStream theme.

17 unique posts including travel guides, infographics and event features.

Full SEO efforts, including unique META descriptions, on every post via WordPress SEO plugin.

40 uniques per month via search engines.

BIN: $50

OnlyGameBoy(dot)com

This is a never-dropped 10 year old domain that I was never quite sure what to do with. I ended up starting this blog offering media from classic Gameboy games; the possibilities are endless and this well-aged domain offers a great jumping-off point for a quality site. Based on WordPress, Genesis and the Mindstream theme.

7 unique posts, each offering game media.

Full SEO efforts, including unique META descriptions, on every post via WordPress SEO plugin.

60 uniques per month via search engines.

BIN: $50

Zombology(dot)net

With all of the zombie news over the past month I tried my hand at a zombie-themed blog. Its only a few weeks old, domain is memorable. Based on WordPress, Genesis and the Mindstream theme.

4 unique posts.

20 uniques per month via search engines.

BIN: $30

4Wiiu(dot)com

A website about Nintendo's upcoming Wii U gaming console. Brand new with only a single post. Based on WordPress, Genesis and the Mindstream theme.

1 unique post.

No traffic yet.

BIN: $20

InfographicDB(dot)com

An infographic collection from around the web based on WordPress, Genesis and the Mindstream theme.

43 unique posts, each including a description and an infographic.

50 uniques per month via search engines.

BIN: $60

Domain summit 2024

PalSys

Zendevi.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Price drops to drum up some interest:

TravelGabber(dot)com: $30
OnlyGameboy(dot)com: $30
Zombology(dot)com: $20
4WiiU(dot)com: $10
InfographicDB(dot)com: $50

$100 for the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators