Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

developed 7 sites for sale efreeseotools.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
www.weflipwebsites.com $25
site shows as PR2, but likely fake, no reason for it to be PR2 honestly. Good site and niche
at enom

www.onebuckebooks.com $25
this is large ecommerce site. This was my site, but didnt against, it was based on long time site that does same thing. Is member to a resellers site and adds new products daily and has done so for years.
at enom

www.isubmittosearchengines.com $25
free submission site, great way to drive traffic and offer submission/seo services
godaddy

www.arcadewolf.com $25
this domain is supposed to have stand alone value. Wordpress arcade with new games added daily by just hitting two buttons.
godaddy

www.GRAPHICEXPERTINABOX.com $25
this site isn't unique (these are all turnkey), but this is the name of the product, and my experience is people will often look and buy from "the source"
godaddy

www.EFREESEOTOOLS.COM $25
great looking seo site with about 65 tools
godaddy

www.choiceonlinegames.com $25
here is a good buy. Bought it from someone that changed their mind. They had really started working on the site, like facebook page, stumbled and such. Only had for a couple of days so no real traffic stats. it doesnt have three full days on my server but looks like 18 per day visits. Has about 1000 games on it.
at name cheap

Payment paypal, then free push to the current register and send ftp/cpanel data.

Thanks for looking.

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators