Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

75 Million FY5, dont believe me LOOK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok.. This is going to be a kind of long POST.

However if you read all this you might be amazed.

Ok.. I have been working on a buisness concept for the internet and the real world..

The business does not exist today and when it launches it will hit every News Station in American or internationally.

I have invested around $10,000 in research and development of the business plan.

I wanted to start this business and still do, However dont have the funds to get it started.

The business will take at least $200,000 to get it up and operational. However the rewards are huge.

I can not get into any details about the business for I must have you sign a NDA.. Even though it has a pending patent, I want to make sure I am protected.

I had a guy from malaysia who was either going to buy it or invest in it. Well Found out through sources that his money was real dirty./. I dont want that for this business..

This is what I am looking for, and if you have any or all of this, Please contact me for it

WONT

BE a waiste of your time..

I would like to sell the business since the funds permit me to work it.
I will not consider less than $50,000 for the business plan and I will want a residual (5-10%) off the business for every.

I am not going to mention any names, but I have mentioned it to one person on this forum and I think they were really struck by the concept.

I will mention it to any one who has the funds, However I do have a pending patent and I will have a NDA and If I see anyone attempting to start the business without me knowing or concenting, I will have my attorney and the uspto all over you.

I dont want to sound harsh, However I have to protect my own property.

If you want to learn more about it and if you have the funds to start and run this business, Then Please PM or email me.

Run over this real quick again.

Will cost at least $200,000 to get started

Wont sell for under $50,000 plus 10% for life.

This is cheap compared to what you will see.
I have a professional written business plan and it was verbally appraised with GWBS 6 months ago at $1.2-2.5 Million on paper.

I will of course give all my knowledge of the industry and give any help and support to get the business operational..

THIS WILL BE THE NEXT BIGGEST THING ON THE INTERNET>

DO me a favor and lets keep this board clean..
If you dont have the money then dont reply or ask any questions. If you have the money email me and I then we can talk VIA PHONE>

ALSO,, You only need funds for the first few months. THe business will then make enough for expansion and everyday operations. This is a true no BS business.. Please dont waist my time with unqualified posts and remarks.

One more thing. What I said on the title is true.
FY5 $75 million in assests and cash.. If you dont believe me, then email me for my number.

THanks
shawn

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I only posted it in 3 places, All 3 places allow Mis forums I thought..

Sorry..

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To ansewer the few PMs That I got so far..

Yes you can start the business for less, If you are a good business person.

Thanks

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like to sell the business since the funds permit me to work it.

I am not a moderator, but this seems like some kind of business offer/promotion.

The rules say "Members will not be allowed to promote thier own website/business outside of the Advertising forums."

Perhaps it should be moved?

(sorry about the following posts with only "." They are duplicates and I have asked the moderators to delete them.)

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok.. well I did not know which one was the right one to place it in..

I placed it in 3 forums and all got deleted but this one.. So it is obviously all right..

I asked this form to be kept clean. If the admistration wants to delete this post then They will and hopefully they will tell me where to place it..

Lets Please keep it clean.. If anyone has any opinion on this or on the posts, lets please keep it to our selves, Or PM them to me.
I am doing something that is hard for me to do.. I am looking to sell a business that I have been putting together for years.

SO please PM me if there are any problems or concerns or QUESTIONS.

Thanks

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
THIS BUSINESS IS SOLD>>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT ASK ANY MORE QUESTIONS>> FOR I AM UNABLE TO ANSWER THEM>?

THANK YOU FOR THE PM AND REPLY"S

thanks

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sold!

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, Lets see,, I found the buyer right here off of DnFORUM..

Doberry, YOu are awsome..>>>>>>>>

Thanks

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no prob sjp

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sjp
The business does not exist today and when it launches it will hit every News Station in American or internationally.
:
I will not consider less than $50,000 for the business plan and I will want a residual (5-10%) off the business for every.

Well, Lets see,, I found the buyer right here off of DnFORUM.. Doberry, YOu are awsome..>>>>>>>>

Impressive that SJP and doberrry worked out this $50,000+ deal. This is big news. We fellow DNF'ers look forward to hearing the results. Can you share a projected timeframe for when it will hit News Stations in America and internationally?

end of 2002?
mid-2003?
end of 2003?

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, Doberrry is not the new owener...

I am not at liberty to answer any questions and the plan. The new onwer will have to answer all the questions. The deal will be finalized with in a week and it all depends on how fast the new owner builds the business.

Thank you

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i find it pretty doubtful that sjp found a 50k buyer that quickly. sounds kinda hokey to me.

D

DomainNameFactory

LOL...it's not just hokey, it moronic!

Nothing is "sold" until terms are reached, a deposit is received and contracts are signed. A $50,000 deal is not reached in 3 hours over emails...period.

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ya well if you would of had the money and you heard the plan,, YOU WOULD OF BOUGHT IT ALSO>.

But here this,,

The deal is done, So we can let the board die now.. We dont need to post any more threads for I am not going to answer any more.

If for some reason the buyer does not come through, Then Trust me I will repost it some where.

If the new buyer wants to stand out and mention something that is up to them.. Meanwhile Lets Go ahead and let this board die out.. Not looking for anymore buyers or comments.

Thank you
And
good Luck to you.

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PSSSSSS

Who am I trying to impress.. I have no need to give "Hockey INFO"

THank you

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can WE Please leave this Forum/Board alone now.. The deal is in progress.

If you hold your pants, I am sure the new owner will inform you all of the new business.

Thank you.. And please respect my requests about No more posting on this board..

I clearly stated THE DEAL IS CLOSED and I dont need any more comments.

Thank you for understanding my requests and lets be mature about the matter and leave it all alone now.

Thank you again
And
wish you luck..

This Should be DNdebate instead of forum..

D

DomainNameFactory

Who gives a shit about your business...stfu...I'm tired of hearing your dribble.

I have much more than $50,000 and the reason I have my money is that I don't give it to morons like you. I invest in real business ventures. I also own over 1,000 domain names...500 of which will not be sold until the DN prices rise. I buy Corvettes for my collection, and yes, www.pacecars.com is my Corvette and I authored the book for sale on that site.

I think I hear your mom calling you...time for bed little boy.

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain Factory.... People who brag about their funds are

BROKE>>>>>>>

If you are tired of hearing it then quick looking.. I asked you to be mature about this board and too leave it alone,.

DNFactory.. I would not even sell this business to you.. You wont have the time of day with my ideas and or business..So please go
get in your little corvette and drive away..

Thanks

D

DomainNameFactory

SJP...it's "Corvettes"...plural... and I bet you drive a Pinto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom