Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

75 Million FY5, dont believe me LOOK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess I can talk to you since the thread has not been deleted..

Actually I Drive a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee...I also Drive a 2002 Harley Davidson..Just 1 of many..

I have A 1969 corvette that i am going to restore with my son when he gets older.

I have a 1999 Chevy 4x4 Extended Cap with 44" tires and a 13" lift kit with a 6 Body kit.. Perfect Condition and paid More for it than any of your " SJP...it's "Corvettes"...plural..."

I have 1 lake home in Michigan and 1 Condo In Florida And Live in Undisclosed...

I have 1 son and A wife back in college.. I own several business;s and have 14 employees in 1 of them.. I just closed down my wholesale store and my Collector Store..(economy)

I have been spending the last 3 years or more of my life building and putting together this business that i mentioned here.

I have more contacts than your entire family will ever have and.

I DID ASK YOU TO LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE>>Per my request will you do that kindly.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Thank you

D

DomainNameFactory

BTW...

3 Corvettes (68, 78, 02), 1 Z28 track car (81), 1 Grand Cherokee (02) and not 1 car payment...

D

DomainNameFactory

Oh and another thing...I sure hope your business plans are better than your spelling...you have a shit load of spelling mistakes on your web site. I'll tell you what...I can spell check for you since you can't figure out how to use a spell checker.

D

DomainNameFactory

Well My Wife and I live in Georgia. We have been married for 3 years now. A very happy marriage and I am blessed to have a wife like mine.
We have a beautiful 2 1/2 year young baby boy. He is awsome and he is the light and air of mine and my wifes life.
I am self employed and a innovator. I come up with great ideas and business plans and sell them to someone who takes it all the way. I do have several Plans going right now. If you are a investor or a buyer and are serious, Then please contact me and I will share my ideas with you. But we can get into that when the time comes.
My wife is Back in school. Her goal is to become a RN. She is doing a great job and I love her. I am super pround of her and she completes my life and circle.

Dude, you have to be kidding me....you could be the biggest wuss I have ever seen. Kiss your wifes ass much???

Also, if you're married for 3 years and you kid is 2 1/2, then that means you wife got knocked up BEFORE you were married...real nice!

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's enough guys. This is getting too personal. CHILL.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have closed the thread. Please drive your Corvettes--Wranglers--Harleys on down the road.
Try not to run me and my little Honda Civic over.

I must say though--you guys have some really nice vehicles. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom