Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website $80k budget - need domains with search volume of 300k+

Status
Not open for further replies.

realestate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im looking for .net or .com domain names only. Must have search volume of 300k+ the more the better...

Only looking to buy if no money down, and financed out. Will set contract in place, and you will not have to give up domain until paid in full.

budget is $80k

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What search volume are you going by? Also, names with traffic or does it not matter?

jamaltq

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi
I have the following:
Domain .net but 201,000 Exact Search
Domain .org 1,000,000 Exact search.
Pme if interest with thanks.

realestate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i wanted to you make aware that i am damn well ethical, and i never cheated you out of anything, and yet you still cry? please. im begging you, ignore my post and ill ignore yours.. seems fair to me? if not please state what your problem is with me, as i would like to straighten it out.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

jfreelancer

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Brandable domain related domain available (Dn****.com). Pm if interested.

Thanks.

T

tekz999

I think you should complete all deadbeat deals before you become trustworthy, if anyone still find you as one there after.

sids70

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@dmyre

This is not fair. He transferred domain to you and followed rules. Before that there were many attempts of character assassination. I think the guy is gem, he was probably new thats it and he had some firm beliefs but ultimately he followed rules. You should not point people to old thread. I read everything there and based on what I read it seems that at that time even nastier comments must have been made which I believe John took care of. But now do not bother him, he still gave you domain and you also know that you were happy to get that domain at such a low price. SO LEAVE HIM ALONE...

@MODS: Please seriously look into this, and if realestate has no other negative records, you may consider deleting thread which really leads to bad reputation. I think he had his firm beliefs and never intended to cheat but ultimately he followed rules. Cheating is something when you say something and do something else or hide, here all along he mentioned what he felt and finally gave in, so I think he had his principles and really did not want to cheat.

Last edited:

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@dmyre

This is not fair. He transferred domain to you and followed rules. Before that there were many attempts of character assassination. I think the guy is gem, he was probably new thats it and he had some firm beliefs but ultimately he followed rules. You should not point people to old thread. I read everything there and based on what I read it seems that at that time even nastier comments must have been made which I believe John took care of. But now do not bother him, he still gave you domain and you also know that you were happy to get that domain at such a low price. SO LEAVE HIM ALONE...

I don't know where you see that I own the domain, because the transaction was never completed.
David Austin Ellis decided he would rather let the domain drop than sell it to me.
He ended up letting the domain drop, and someone else picked it up.

sids70

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@dmyre

Well I did not know that...Based on what is written on thread it is not mentioned anywhere.

And that is awful if it happened. I do sympathize with you and firmly believe that rules should have been followed, although they are tough to read all the time.

allroundguy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Must have search volume of 300k+ the more the better..."
It doesn't work like that ...

Search engine lookups are per keyword or group of keywords.
Talking about domains: The keywords are in the SLD ---> "key1key2.com".
Talking about websites: The keywords are in the published documents ---> More results require more keywords.
Traffic depends upon SERP, depending upon keyword input and matching domain SLD or/and website content.
So, what keyword resp. niche?

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is difficult to do a domain finance deal. It is possible, but there are some subtle things you need
in the contract so that each party has their interests protected. The OP needs to state more details
before I would feel comfortable with this. Regardless of other situations, you still need a strong
contract and understanding for this to work. I have some domains that might work for the OP but
I need to hear more details of a financing deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom