Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A few questions about cash parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furiouss

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I own about 100 quality domain names. I'm considering cash parking but i'm wondering, how do you generate traffic for a website which is parked? Do they advertise for you, do they submit your website to google? Any information is a great help. Thanks!

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most parking services don't allow you to drive traffic to your parked domain names. So, if you really own quality domains they should be receiving traffic from type-ins or existing links pointing to them.

And no, the parking programs won't promote your domains, submit them to search engines or anything like that. Parking is only an option for domains with existing traffic and it is in no way comparable to the development of domains into full websites.

Furiouss

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks, useful information I appriciate.

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

pen

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
most parking programs only accept traffic from backlinks or type-ins. Driving traffic via adwords or yahoo ads is against the TOS.

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What? of course you can drive relevant traffic to your parked domains, in fact they would prefer you to. I do it all the time with no problemos.

Are You kidding me? Google and Yahoo protects normal advertisers and also traffic to trust google as company. Who would trust google for sending people through PPC links to parked sites without content.

And yes, I've seen plenty of such "not so smart" guys like you. They've got banned, one after another.

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

MacyT.

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would never PAY for adwords or adsense to drive traffic to cash parking, I do not need to. I create my own traffic to my parked domains from word of mouth, different websites, forums, blogs, chat rooms and social networking sites, perfectly legal and almost 5 years never banned.

What parking company are you with?

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cbk is probably using more companies to maximize profit and he probably send traffic through relevant text links on relevant sites etc so quality of traffic is good.
Probably Parked.com, Fabulous, Domainsponsor, Namedrive for eastern europe traffic domains, HitFarm if he does 1000$/month. Maybe Whypark for some domains and some other companies.
and Sedoparking for Kongo traffic :D :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom