Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A Profound Post from the Platinum Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tippy
Well, eBay and many other Auction sites seem to be doing well with their static auctions.

:laugh:

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Auctions at both boards are totally geared toward reseller to reseller sales. This is reflected by the very low average sales price per name in the lower double digits. It is doubtful if this will ever change.

Otherwise, each of the boards has their own unique features and different membership make-up. Neither has re-invented the wheel.

Shaun

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by aactive
Auctions at both boards are totally geared toward reseller to reseller sales. This is reflected by the very low average sales price per name in the lower double digits. It is doubtful if this will ever change.

Otherwise, each of the boards has their own unique features and different membership make-up. Neither has re-invented the wheel.

Shaun

Good point. I hope that one or both of the auctions can move more toward higher margin sales to end-users... or at least further along the reseller-to-enduser continuum.

Originally posted by Tippy
The owner of DS has done a great job weeding out the scum so far.

Mike

Then how do you explain my being able to post there? :razz:

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well... I talked with some folks and might try posting some different names in both places to gauge the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom