Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale A thread for Pool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Richard,

I am posting here as my earlier request in a related thread seems to have gone unnoticed.

For those who do not know the story, Richard made good on what appeared to be a less-than-sterling situation where Pool.com did not release a backordered domain to our company.

Out of the blue, a couple of years after the incident, he contacted us asking if we would do business with Pool.com and at that point he heard from us loud and clear why he was not one of our service providers.

To his credit, Richard had Pool go out and buy that domain on the open market and then turned the domain over to our company.

That makes him a stand-up guy for us and so I want that we give Richard personally the benefit of the doubt in this latest TBR debacle.

So here goes Richard:

In the interest of transparency - 'sunlight is the best disinfectant' - let me ask you some questions, the answers being helpful in diffusing any misunderstandings:

How many .ca registrars are members of the Momentus group and how many are within the Pool cluster?

Are all of these registrars co-located in the Ottawa area, even notionally 'offshore' registrars?

Are there now, or has there ever been people employed by CIRA who now work at the Momentous group, or vice-versa?

Are any shareholders, directors, executives, managers, employees of - or consultants to - the Momentous group related to, cohabiting with, or of a person with directors, executives, managers, employees or consultants acting for CIRA?

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am deeply disappointed and definitely surprised that Richard / Pool.com has decided not to answer this thread.

The conclusion would appear to be that answering these questions would be more harmful than clarifying the matter, and that is very regrettable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom