Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ability to close thread by O.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can there be some option wherein the original thread starter has the ability to close the sales thread on own ,without having to request mods to do it.It will save having unnecessary replies / bothering to look up years old bumped threads.(PS:it can save some work for the staff too).
of course there is report thread option , but if O.P could close his/her thread it would be easier .

Thanks

Upvote 0

5UP3R

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree to you. OP's privilege to close his own thread would be beneficial for both the OP and mods.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings on this.

On one hand it would be a good way to save time for staff and useless posts.

But then again if the OP has the ability to edit/change/close their own thread they may do so in a negative way or close for the wrong reasons. (maybe new members or those who have a hidden agenda)

Doc

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings on this.
if the OP has the ability to edit/change/close their own thread they may do so in a negative way or close for the wrong reasons. (maybe new members or those who have a hidden agenda)

well the option could be made active only in certain sections like wanted/for sale sections.Sometimes many of us unnecessarily pm those who post in domains wanted section despite the OP having found domain.

Also reason for closure of thread be clearly stated.

Also if anyone has any problem in any thread ,of course they can report and get it reopened , That way no one would misuse the privilige .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom