Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

I analyzed 78 blogger income reports to see where/how they generated $900k in August

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Earlier this week I finished my analysis of 78 blogger income reports from August to see how their revenue is generated.

What amazed me was these 78 bloggers generated close to $900k in revenue for the month using OVER 170 different revenue sources.

I took those 170 sources and broke them down into seven categories:
  • Affiliates: $301,475.66
  • Products and Services: $134,413.73
  • Sponsorships: $130,674.65
  • Advertising Network: $46,192.87
  • Freelance: $36,831.42
  • Consulting: $11,898.32
  • Unclassified: $235,263.54
NOTE: Unclassified: Revenue that doesn’t fit into the previous six categories or the income reporter didn’t get an details on the specific revenue.

Without overwhelming you with too much data, I wanted to share the Top 5 Affiliate Programs and Top 5 Advertising Networks these bloggers used in August:

Top 5 Advertising Network
  1. AdThrive — $14,316.07
  2. Google Adsense — $6,592.51
  3. Mediavine — $1,158.41
  4. YouTube — $780.70
  5. PadSquad — $728.00
Top 5 Affiliate Programs
  1. Bluehost — $114,455.00
  2. Amazon Associates — $45,078.16
  3. Zero to Launch Course — $17,277.80
  4. Convertkit — $12,918.33
  5. Clickfunnels — $10,921.00
For those who want more detail including a look at complete list of affiliate programs used in August 2016, you can read the full blog post here.

Also if you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread. Looking forward to hear from you and making these reports even better.

ild2014

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Really nice information that you have gathered and share with us. Actually, online earning is not so easy. Lot of experience, hardworking and patience is required to get success in this field. By affiliate marketing we can earn handsome amount as compared to other online earning methods. Most of us have made their on blogs and write content against the products to get sells. Apart from, few agencies have build their own eCommerce websites, in which hundreds even thousands of products are listed, and we can't image their earning, if they have worked in right way. I have also developed an affilaite website via agency. Actually, bundle of web agencies are developing these kind of websites but always keep in touch with at least registered company to design your affiliate project like RevGlue cashback and coupons CMS Design revglue(.)com/bespoke Apart from, cashback and coupons are also proves good for attracting new customers. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice thread with us.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom