Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

About 'Yakov' - and the problems last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To the members....

As everybody who attended last night's auction is aware - member 'Yakov' launched a verbal attack at me for no reason. After he called everybody in the auction/chat "suckers" - I asked him nicely.... "Please do not call the other members suckers". He then flipped out - and called me every name in the book - and basically went ballistic. This guy called me more names - and disrespected me more in one night - than I have been treated in the last 6 month.

Nobody has ever told me to Su ...... well no point in repeating it. :shy:

This is a tough pill for me to swallow - because I work very hard here - and I don't expect to be attacked in such a way when I make a simple request. I try to treat everyone with respect - and I expect the same in return. After talking to a few other people that have dealt with him - it seems he feels because he owns a few two letter domains - that he is better than everyone else here including me (and is above the rules). Heh! The guy has quite the nerve. Never mind the fact that I have sold over 200 domains now myself - and spend countless hours helping members here at the forum - and answering dozens of emails and pm's every day of the week.

However - we believe that everybody is entitled to make a mistake. We are not banning 'Yakov'. We are hoping that he will understand what a big mistake he made last night - and that those type of antics will not be tolerated. So for now we have a clean slate - and I will swallow my pride and attempt to damage my admittedly bruised ego.

To Yakov....

I'm not sure what your problem was - and why my simple request to stop calling members "suckers" caused you to attack me the way you did. I don't really care at this point either. Be warned though - this will not be tolerated. I work very hard as a moderator here sir - and I earned this position. I was doing my job trying to keep members from being insulted by your remarks. I also happen to know a little bit about this business - and have had good success with it.

We will put this behind us now - but you owe me and the members here an apology for your behavior. I hope you are man enough to step and apologize. Don't worry though. We won't ban you if you don't. You will only be hurting your own reputation even further - and that's punishment enough.

Good day sir.

Upvote 0

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tigga
It would be worth your while cleaning this one up Yakov - a bad reputation travels a long way and it sounds like your name is definitely in the mud at the moment. I wasn't there so am not making any judgements about whether you deserve it or not, but whether you do or you don't, you would be foolish not to see it resolved.

:)

great post tigga

i agree with this 100%

i wasnt at the auction either just like many other members who will read this thread. you might have been in the wrong - nic might have been in the wrong

but reputation means everything here and nic has a solid one - im not saying that this means that nic is right and you are wrong but your replys to this thread seem to be painting nic in a much better light than you about the whole situation and id be more careful in making posts like this in the future because members will be wary of trading with you :):)

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't have a job
I'm sorry my relationship is suffering
I'm sorry I can't pay my Visa bill
I'm sorry I can't pay your Plat. Membership fee
I'm sorry I whine when something isn't right
I'm sorry for making you look like a jerk
I'm sorry to make you show your true colors

See how simple it is to say, yet you continue to make a big joke of it.

Mike

N

namegame

NamePopper - before I turn my membership over to a deserving member of this community I think the transcripts or logs of the chat session should be made public. I was at the chat session for a short while and with all due respect, I recall some unpleasant remarks being hurled at me by you for absolutely no reason. Not only did I receive a barrage of unpleasant commentaries (by you and Greg) I had to view obcenities in the way of emoticons being put together in very untasteful ways. I am not whinning since I am leaving anyway and could care less what you or others say or do in the chat room but there should not be a double standard. You were not the only one who was insulted that evening - Lets see the log so everyone in this community can judge for themselves!

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Vivian (now namegame) why must you persist with this? I told you I said nothing negative to you. In the chat room there can be multiple conversations going on at the same time. For some reason you think everything negative was directed at you. Most of the the converations involved discussions between Yakof and other members. There is no love loss between Yakof and Namepopper. As for the emoticons, if any of those offend you, you should stay out of the chat room.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow. This is very strange.

Greg didn't say anything negative to Vivian in the chat room that night. As for me - I didn't say anything to her at all. Nothing. We even exchanged a pm message yesterday - and she made no mention of this claim at that time. Vivian (namegame) - why are you saying these things? They are completely false.

Obviously you are confused about what really took place. I have no clue where this is coming from - or what your motives are - but this is just wrong. You really need to check yourself. Seriously.

Like Greg said - there are multiple conversations going at once - so maybe you thought other people were talking to you - and maybe you got their names confused with ours. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by gregr
Vivian (now namegame) why must you persist with this? I told you I said nothing negative to you. In the chat room there can be multiple conversations going on at the same time. For some reason you think everything negative was directed at you. Most of the the converations involved discussions between Yakof and other members. There is no love loss between Yakof and Namepopper. As for the emoticons, if any of those offend you, you should stay out of the chat room.

Hregr, watch you language. I wouldn't like to start anything over, so don't provocate. Hope you understand what I mean hregr.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yakov and I have talked privately - and we are cool.

We are both very proud (and stubborn) people. Heh!

Things are good now. Peace! :D

Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by nexcorp
Hey Jackov, or yackov or whatever. Sounds like you need a good ole American a$$ whippin. Show a little respect or get on a plane and get the F**k out. We have a little pent up frustration with people who come here and act disrespectful, be it this country or this forum. This is an International Forum OK? Now, I don't know what your ethnicity is but since your info suggests you are here in the states, act like an American, or GET THE F**K OUT! You have freedon of speech, can act like an idiot all you want, but being disrespectful an calling people names here you dont have a right . Being a member of the forum is not a right, its a privledge, and it can be taken away. And since I am entitled to my opinion, my opinion is your nothing but a loser hiding behind a computer screen with a couple two letter domains. BIG DEAL. You wouldn't last ten minutes on my street with that attitude.

No comments on this post. Seems like this guy has brain problems as well as reading problems. I don't know what street you are from, but I would admit that guys like you keep away from me to avoid health problems, so who wouldn't last is under a question.
Take care.
No more pokemon :laugh:

Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by NamePopper.com
Yakov and I have talked privately - and we are cool.

We are both very proud (and stubborn) people. Heh!

Things are good now. Peace! :D

Ya!
It seems like one thing is resolved and other are about to arrise.
:rolleyes:

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK everybody - Yakov has made a sincere effort to meet me halfway - and I respect him for that. Since we are putting this behind us - I'm now asking that everybody else do the same. Please just let this go because the both of us have already done that now. It's over. We are cool with each other - so please - everybody else be cool too!

This thread is now closed. Peace and love to everybody! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom