Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed AboutWars.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texx

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here are some domains I own as I am quite new to domaining I would like to know what the reseller, end user or any value is to them I guess this would be my amateur portfolio

Some keywords:

AboutWars.com
BuzzFewd.com
ByJuly.com
CareEgypt.com
CannotMake.com
DrawingDesigns.com
BlockingAds.com
BudgetProduct.com
BadFinancing.com
DesignPhotoShop.com
PoliticalIncome.com
WillTheWorldEnd.com
HipHopDead.com

These 5 have a funny story as to why I regged them but id love to hear your opinions (the .com is a site in development)

Claimings.net
Claimings.org
Claimings.biz
Claimings.mobi
Claimings.info

Some Numeric:

04845.com
41579.com
41890.com
53472.com
55264.com
60894.com
93147.com
93487.com
94052.com
94738.com

Some one word .infos

Absorbs.info
Additive.info
Acknowledgements.info
Abnormality.info
Accomplishments.info
Acquaintance.info

Would like to hear what you think !

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like some of your keyword domains.

I am a fan of BuzzFeed and it's one of my daily websites I visit. I would develop BuzzFewd into somewhat of a clone, except about food (recipes that are trending on Twitter/Instagram/etc.) as it probably receives a lot of typos and of those typos, there is probably a market that is interested in food. Other than that, it's a brandable and would be hard to rank amongst for a recipes site. Another suggestion would be a restaurant critic site.

BlockingAds is good and I would turn it into a landing page and promote a ClickBank product for popup blockers or the such for passive income.

Willtheworld end could be great for a science website (I took Oceanography and it covered material of worlds ending and their cycle) or for a good community of skeptics spreading their fear stories like 11/11/11 or December 21, 2012 (or whatever the end of the world was supposed to be).

As far as the numerics, I wouldn't go into too much to research to tell you what I would like, but do know that some if not all are zip codes. It would depend on the population of those zip codes in order to catch my interest. Some zip codes have a 100 population and some have 100,000... which one would be better? (Strictly looking at your NNNNN's from a US zip code stance - http://localistica.com/usa/zipcodes/most-populated-zipcodes/ would interest me more - however, a zip code like 90210 with a average income of over $200,000, being under 10K residents as well as a famous T.V. show would as well. The numerics could be used for other purposes like spellings on a telephone to navigate to your website. The website http://phonespell.org/ would be a good place to start if for that).

I'm not into the .info gTLD so they are worthless to me, even a geo like Spain (which ranks high) wouldn't even interest me.

Texx

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
do any of them have value to resell without development ?
Im looking to sell some to fund my business

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BuzzFewd might catch you a buck or two depending on how many U/V's it gets (as it's an obvious typo of a PR 7 domain within the top 400 of Alexa). If you can park it and collect some data on U/V and revenue... quite possibly more. Check the WTB section for people wanting to buy typo's and shoot them a PM to see how much it can get you (without data I presume as it's not parked, which it should have been a month ago when it was registered to see if it does)... but they may want stats on it before considering it. Other than that, I can't analyze you're entire portfolio.

Texx

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks a lot you were a great help

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom