Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Above and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I want to Thank Mike Robertson ( Mike Fabulous) for going above and beyond on one domain. The domain had been doing well for months but had started to drop off ctr% wise , I tried to change it re categorize it, Three different people at Fabulous said no it must stay home page. Mike went in looked at what people were clicking Changed category, put a Premium Template on there that looks great and the ctr and revenue have moved up nicely.

Thank you Michael for going out of your way.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That sounds great. I think I might go through some of mine now and double check on the targetting, especially if they're willing to take a closer look.

Whenever they have rejected a suggested keyword or category that I know is more suitable, I've prompty moved that particular domain to another service.

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RazorNF said:
Whenever they have rejected a suggested keyword or category that I know is more suitable, I've prompty moved that particular domain to another service.
DITTO!

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that sort of service from Fabulous is really few and far between. good to see they are looking after at least domainer this year.

I agree Mike normally comes good, but I cant say the same about the other members of staff who reject keywords with no basis whatsoever.

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Everyone else gave me a hard time about it Namestrands when I was making sense. But then Mike did a great job took the extra time and got it going the right way

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RazorNF said:

If you feel the categorization/keyword you specified was unfairly rejected, feel free to contact [email protected] and it can be further reviewed.

Occasionally we make mistakes; if you would like us to reconsider please let us know.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike Fabulous said:
Occasionally we make mistakes; if you would like us to reconsider please let us know.

That's for sure.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands said:
not at the cost to other domainers. I wouldnt think.

fabulous are far from fabulous this year.

Couldn't say it much better myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom