Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

preparations for the next London Domain Summit 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
I want to share some updates about the preparations for the London Domain Summit in 2024. It looks like we're leaning towards choosing the Hilton London Metropole over Old Billingsgate, but we're still waiting for the final numbers.

Recently, I had a meeting with the Hilton team to check out the venue. We've got some exciting plans in mind. The ground floor will be perfect for our reception area, the first floor (which is even bigger than last year's room) will host two speaker rooms, exhibitor space, and food (remember how amazing it was this year?), and the second floor will be where we have our Gala evening on the first day and the closing party on the second day.

Old Billingsgate has a fantastic location, but the fact that the Hilton offers three floors (with two subfloors) and predictable pricing makes it a strong contender.

Now, when it comes to deciding between August and September for the event date, August seems to be the favored choice. Many of us have kids, and school schedules can affect attendance in September. While some business owners might be on vacation in August, it could mean more opportunities for those who take the event seriously.

If our budget allows, we're planning a VIP dinner on the third day. It won't be cheap, but it promises to be a spectacular experience!

These are all big plans at the moment, and we're excited about them. We're also pleased to see that many well-known brands in our industry are liking our ideas and choosing London as the destination for Europe's B2B domain industry.

One notable change you'll see is the pricing.
This year our free entry for individuals was mildly talking exploited (even by large companies). Still, all you solopreneurs will have the option for free attendance. We want to make next year's Summit as inclusive as possible and open up opportunities for B2B connections across borders.

Thank you so much for your support! In return, I'm here to help you connect with national and international businesses in London, so your own business can thrive even more. Any suggestions or feedback you have are greatly appreciated!

Helmuts

P.S. Oh, and one more thing: next year, we're planning to have on-site volunteer opportunities. This will be particularly great for those who want to involve their kids in the industry. Just like the children of Atak Domain from Turkey did this year in London (they weren't volunteers, but they made valuable connections).

Best wishes to all, and stay tuned for more exciting updates!

P.P.S. I'm trying to keep some surprises under wraps, but trust me, it's going to be an awesome event!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom