Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Accept a transfer out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a pending transfer out to Fabulous, could I please PM you my account and you can authorize it? It's simple. I don't use Moniker as I consolidate my domains elsewhere. I've used Moniker for Escrow - great results. Thanks.

Acro - How long ago did you initiate the transfer? Email me the info to [email protected] and I'll see what I can do to facilitate it.

Thanks

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks Bari - email sent.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rockefeller - yes, we do have the capability to release the domain name to the gaining registrar quicker however it's done on a case by case basis and requires management approval.

I am not going to hold my breath for the feature, but at least it is good to know it is available on a case by case basis. As mentioned above, it speeds up the process when using an Escrow service or wanting to transfer it to the buyer's account at another registrar.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should laugh (not on Bari's expense though). She opened a ticket for me requesting the expediting of the transfer and the response I received was:

Thank you for contacting us. As it is, the transfer should complete the day after tomorrow.

Huh?

I fail to see any logic behind this response. Did I need to have a particularly strong reason to request this transfer approval - which I did, because in 3 days (on the 6th day of that transfer request) one of the domains would expire and I did not want to risk having any issues.

So the response completely threw me off to the point of not responding to Xavier who updated the ticket. I hope he's not an employee managing high value domains because I'd be afraid to put my assets under his strategic command.

Last edited:

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should laugh (not on Bari's expense though). She opened a ticket for me requesting the expediting of the transfer and the response I received was:

Huh?

I fail to see any logic behind this response. Did I need to have a particularly strong reason to request this transfer approval - which I did, because in 3 days (on the 6th day of that transfer request) one of the domains would expire and I did not want to risk having any issues.

So the response completely threw me off to the point of not responding to Xavier who updated the ticket. I hope he's not an employee managing high value domains because I'd be afraid to put my assets under his strategic command.

My apologies Acro - I will have it checked into ASAP!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks Bari, I appreciate it. I am just curious about whether the ticket should indicate urgency, a specially phrased reason etc. I am sure this won't be needed again, because as I explained I use Moniker as a registrar only if I purchase domains registered with it. It's like how people like apples and not grapefruit.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Too funny...that's the normal response I get when I ask registrars to release domain names for me...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks Bari for reopening the ticket and pushing the domains out. That saved me a day :D

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well if someone takes over your account and there is the feature to allow transfer out in minutes, it would be big risk. Better to have 5 days waiting period. Maybe you can save something

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well if someone takes over your account and there is the feature to allow transfer out in minutes, it would be big risk. Better to have 5 days waiting period. Maybe you can save something

I can understand this, but even with the 5 day wait, Moniker does not send a daily update of outgoing pending transfers. So whether it be immediate or 5 days, there is not any notification from Moniker that a domain is pending transfer to have it cancelled.

Perhaps having a secret code that is not displayed in the account options, to enter to allow immediate outgoing transfers? Enter the code and accept the transfer?

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can understand this, but even with the 5 day wait, Moniker does not send a daily update of outgoing pending transfers. So whether it be immediate or 5 days, there is not any notification from Moniker that a domain is pending transfer to have it cancelled.

Perhaps having a secret code that is not displayed in the account options, to enter to allow immediate outgoing transfers? Enter the code and accept the transfer?

yes agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom