Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

accepted my first certified offer from NSI today

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

D MARKS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also received my first offer thru netsol on Friday, I accepted any idea on what the next course of action is??? From what I understand after I accept the offer they then inform the buyer and bill his cc, will I receive an email after this is done?

They told me to expect the process to take up to 3 weeks which seems kind of long....

THANKS

GypsyBee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
D MARKS said:
I also received my first offer thru netsol on Friday, I accepted any idea on what the next course of action is??? From what I understand after I accept the offer they then inform the buyer and bill his cc, will I receive an email after this is done?

They told me to expect the process to take up to 3 weeks which seems kind of long....

THANKS

A few days after I accepted, I got a transfer request from Netsol to transfer the domain into their registry. I authorized the transfer a few days ago. I haven't heard anything more from them as of yet.

D MARKS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been notified by NS that they have not received funds from the buyer as yet, since we are moving in on 1 week I have requested this be completed within 24 hrs or I am revoking my agreement to sell.

Does this seem reasonable?

What is the point of someone paying NS to contact me to buy my domain and then never submitting payment?

T

tekz999

GypsyBee: I think its $1 to be a lifetime gold member :) so... just a reminder.

GypsyBee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tekz999 said:
GypsyBee: I think its $1 to be a lifetime gold member :) so... just a reminder.

That flew over my head...duh!

Anyway, I just got off the phone with NSI. Wow, I'm impressed that I was taken care of right away!

What happened is that I never received an email sent out to me on the 12/1 from NSI.

The nature of the email was to tell me that I'd be receiving the check in 2 to 3 weeks from the date of that email, along with an apology.

M

mole

GypsyBee said:
Anyway, I just got off the phone with NSI. Wow, I'm impressed that I was taken care of right away!

Netsol outsources their customer service to cheap labor markets to people who do their best to please, the last time I checked.

GypsyBee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mole said:
Netsol outsources their customer service to cheap labor markets to people who do their best to please, the last time I checked.

Another thing I found refreshing is that the person who helped me was
actually competent, not to mention I was only on hold for less than a
minute. If they are getting such high quality customer service so
inexpensively, I'd like to find out where they're getting them from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom