Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Account Privileges Problem - Urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninedogger

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dearly Beloved,

My buddy, username on DNFORUM: "ShytKicker" can't access his account fully. He asked me to write this post. He went into usercp to change his email address and after he did that, he no longer could post, pm, receive pms, and he isn't showing as a platinum member anymore. He has no account priveleges. He never got the confirmation email at his new email address either. He requested it 10 times but never got it. He is in the middle of a transaction and needs access to his account. He is asking me to post this so that admins/moderators can restore his account! Thank you. ShytKicker also said Thank you in advance! Thank you!

http://www.dnforum.com/member.php?u=63654

Nick the Bulldog

Upvote 0

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On the request confirmation email screen, if the email address can be changed, then all he needs to do is put in a different email and confirm it.

If request confirmation email screen doesn't allow the field to be edited, then another possibility is for him to login and change his email in UserCP to something else and then confirm that.

Ron

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think its a server issue as iam not recieiving email from dnforum at all and impactadmin also said its a server issue so ppl dont chnaee ur emails until its resoved as confirmation email wont be sent t you becuase i think no email is being sent to users from dnforum

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem a few days ago. I will forward this thread to Impact Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom