Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Account suspend 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yum

Editor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i don't y because i have good traffic,and get ave $10 revenue per day.
My account was suspended yesterday.what's wrong?
pakred.com want to be off the parking market?
Confused.
Thanks.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Buy - I have no idea who you are, so you will need to either PM your username to me or just post it.

Donny

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow Parked appears to disable everyone. Have you guys attempted to email parked.com's support before posting here?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why would anybody contact our support department when they can just complain here. It's so much easier!

I guess they would rather me just spill everything here. Which I really don't want to do.

Some people got terminated last night and this morning based on the new conversion data we received from our search provider last night.

I really don't like terminating anybody, but if you are blantantly cheating or you have no conversions we really don't have a choice. There have been a few cases where we terminated somebody when we shouldn't have, but there hasn't been many of them.

Donny

minebay

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I received this email:
In order for Parked.com to pay industry leading payouts we have to ensure traffic quality for our network is of the highest standards. Our traffic quality department has analyzed your account and determined that it does not meet the high standards that are required to be a Parked.com partner.

Because of this your account has been terminated. One of the reasons your account has been terminated may be found in the Parked.com terms of service (http://www.parked.com/tos/), which you agreed to when you signed up with us.

Sincerely,

The Parked.com Traffic Quality Department

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I received this email:
In order for Parked.com to pay industry leading payouts we have to ensure traffic quality for our network is of the highest standards. Our traffic quality department has analyzed your account and determined that it does not meet the high standards that are required to be a Parked.com partner.

Because of this your account has been terminated. One of the reasons your account has been terminated may be found in the Parked.com terms of service (http://www.parked.com/tos/), which you agreed to when you signed up with us.

Sincerely,

The Parked.com Traffic Quality Department

So your traffic was not converting. Something I do not agree with much but this is how most parking services work. If they arent getting paid you arent so they close your account. Nothing you can do.

minebay

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How about the payment of last period?it showed before:
payment,sent to accounting,to be paid via Paypal

Yum

Editor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent,donny.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don why did not you do as Hitfarm does - they just disable non-converting domains and send us email about it. They do not cancel accounts without any notice (as you did in my case). Which caused me a lot of trouble, because I did not have a list of domains and until yesterday I was still redirecting a lot fof my domains to searchnut.com

Not to mention the notice "cancelled for fraud" is a little offending, but I have thick skin...

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah difficult to guess....denny007 ;)

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why would anybody contact our support department when they can just complain here. It's so much easier!

I guess they would rather me just spill everything here. Which I really don't want to do.

Some people got terminated last night and this morning based on the new conversion data we received from our search provider last night.

I really don't like terminating anybody, but if you are blantantly cheating or you have no conversions we really don't have a choice. There have been a few cases where we terminated somebody when we shouldn't have, but there hasn't been many of them.

Donny

If your data is correct, Your company must attract a lot of cheats, have you counted the number of account suspension threads on this forum? I sort of lost count. And there almost always at the end of the month, are you keeping there money too? I read a few SEDO suspensions, but other than that, your company leads the pack. They may very well be cheating as you claim, but what ticks me and others off, is you close there account, keep there money and show NO data to substantiate the claim, and that makes you a crook yourself. :bandit:

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If your data is correct, Your company must attract a lot of cheats, have you counted the number of account suspension threads on this forum? I sort of lost count. And there almost always at the end of the month, are you keeping there money too? I read a few SEDO suspensions, but other than that, your company leads the pack. They may very well be cheating as you claim, but what ticks me and others off, is you close there account, keep there money and show NO data to substantiate the claim, and that makes you a crook yourself. :bandit:

Actually I know WHY they got so much of bad traffic - they was the only parking place which (probably by mistake) paid for clicks from China. Nobody else does (most of parking companies actually even BAN traffic from China, some even from Vietnam). So at some point they became VERY popular among Chinese domainers. Because there is a LOT of available CN traffic and there is no use for it.

What was not felt as good however, they cancelled all accounts with CN traffic, did not even informed the account holders. And called it "cancelled for fraud". I did not (and do not) care much, because the earning on other domains was barely half what it can earn elsewhere. What did not make me happy I couldn't even access the account anymore (for stats and to see what domains I should redirect elsewhere).

peterk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am thinking, what if over a duration of a week, I go onto your website and click on your adverts on your website. lets say i click on 20 per day, 1 minutes work.

Would that suspend your account?

I say this because sometimes i go on such a website and think I'll be a good samaritan, might help this person make some money, ill click here and here and here and here. Or am i doing them more harm?

Btw you have never met me nor asked me to do such thing.

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am thinking, what if over a duration of a week, I go onto your website and click on your adverts on your website. lets say i click on 20 per day, 1 minutes work.

Would that suspend your account?

I say this because sometimes i go on such a website and think I'll be a good samaritan, might help this person make some money, ill click here and here and here and here. Or am i doing them more harm?
Do you know what you are doing? A good samaritan?!?... help that person make some money?! What you are doing is stealing money from the advertisers!!

Stop doing this stupid things!! OMG I can't belive you think you are a "good samaritan" by doing this kind of things...

How many like these are out there? :mmph:

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If people spend some time reading the threads in this forum, one can see that parked.com has been the target of massive and blatant fraud attempts.

I think this is because of parked.com generous pay schedule. Paying 2 times a month leaves little time to scrub for fraud. ( most parked programs pay 45 days after end of the month) So parked.com attracts scammers who think they can overwhelm the company and sneak fraudulent clicks past the company.

What baffles me is how blatant the scammers are, coming to this forum and bragging about continually trying to rip parked.com off.

I hope Donny keeps outing these scammers, because they hurt all of us, and could kill this industry while its still in the crib. If fraud stays high, yahoo and google and others will just walk away from the traffic. Like parked.com these companies are not in business to give away money, they are businesses.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If fraud stays high, yahoo and google and others will just walk away from the traffic. Like parked.com these companies are not in business to give away money, they are businesses.

Agreed! PPC providers should protect this industry from fraudsters! Otherwise there will be nothing left for tomorrow and the future!

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When a program launch , Almost Asia have the tend to join first , cheat next , got banned , and last cry that the PO scammers . Most EU/US ppl have the tend to read the rules first , join next , trying to follow the rules and still earn some money .
Every field has its own rules , if you dont try to learn how to follow the rules , you plan your life a thief .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom