Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Account suspended for no reason!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uni-market

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your account has been flagged for having unverifiable account information. You account will be banned if you do not follow the instructions below;

1. Call 1-815-346-5866 And repeat the current account information you have entered in your account, (Name, address, City, State, Zip and phone number)
2. We will call you back and verify you have given us an accurate phone number.

This is the ONLY way to verify you will receive payment so please make this a priority.

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

The iMonetize Security Team

Can Anyone here to help me ,I have verify my account .Everything is done.Now Imonetize suspend my account for no reason. It is expensive to make a call to usa from my country.Can Anyone here help me???

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So it costs you $20 to get your account straightened out.
Call them and verify your info. If you can't then I guess you will be out of luck.

In my opinion it is a prudent move on their part to be sure that people are using real information. I had to verify an account yesterday. I had to supply a phone number as part of my registration and I received an email that they would call to confirm my info and they did.

Make the call.

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So it costs you $20 to get your account straightened out.
Call them and verify your info. If you can't then I guess you will be out of luck.

In my opinion it is a prudent move on their part to be sure that people are using real information. I had to verify an account yesterday. I had to supply a phone number as part of my registration and I received an email that they would call to confirm my info and they did.

Make the call.

Thanks for the understanding! If his telephone number was correct we would call him and straighten it out without it costing him a dime. However, since we cannot get hold of him he should just call us with the right VERIFIABLE info and he will be all set.

ExpireGuy

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the understanding! If his telephone number was correct we would call him and straighten it out without it costing him a dime. However, since we cannot get hold of him he should just call us with the right VERIFIABLE info and he will be all set.

False...I too have had the exact same thing happen and have had no such call and nothings wrong with my number. How about emailing instead of parkers spending the long distance costs trying to recieve money earned that's rightfully theirs to track you down?
If you could give me the 1800 number..I'll call today.

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
False...I too have had the exact same thing happen and have had no such call and nothings wrong with my number. How about emailing instead of parkers spending the long distance costs trying to recieve money earned that's rightfully theirs to track you down?
If you could give me the 1800 number..I'll call today.

NOT false... Each person and case is different. PM me your details if you want to be reinstated and I WILL CALL you. If the number is valid and we can get an address to send a verification letter that DOESN'T get bounced back you WILL BE ALL SET.

just a hint: take VOIP (not skype, although skype works free too for usa citizens) and your call to any US number is free :D (if you need more info, PM me)

but anyway I agree, they should call, write an email and they shall call you and it's done I think

Good idea! Thanks for the input!

JN

Your account has been flagged for having unverifiable account information. You account will be banned if you do not follow the instructions below;

1. Call 1-815-346-5866 And repeat the current account information you have entered in your account, (Name, address, City, State, Zip and phone number)
2. We will call you back and verify you have given us an accurate phone number.

This is the ONLY way to verify you will receive payment so please make this a priority.

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperatio

The iMonetize Security Team

Can Anyone here to help me ,I have verify my account .Everything is done.Now Imonetize suspend my account for no reason. It is expensive to make a call to usa from my country.Can Anyone here help me???

OK got your info... Your account is reinstated. Sorry for the delay...:greenroll:

ExpireGuy

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent and account reinstated...Thanks for the quick turn around JN!

Regards
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom