Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Account Suspended ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

If anyone still uses Namedrive have you recently received an "Acount Suspended" email from them?
I received one a few days ago and I was curious about the reason cause I hadn't actually done anything different for years with my account so there should not be any recent change on my side to provoke a suspension. I sent them an email but until now there is not any response.

woofard

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You sure it's not a phishing attempt to hack into your account?

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is still no any response from NameDrive.
Also Craig (NameDriver) disappeared after his initial response so there's not a helpful response from him either.
I am just going to move away the few names I still have parked there. They are not earning a fortune but there's no point to keep them at ND since I do not have access to my account (and probably NameDrive's practice is to keep any eventual future profit from suspended accounts).
It seems there service has become quite unprofessional recently.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

Sorry for getting back to you late on this, I was away from the office flat hunting, a collegaue was supposed to look after this however....#

Welkin, Please drop me a pm or email me craig (@) namedrive.com with the subject header DN forum and ill get back to you. I need to know your account email address or a couple of your parked names. I'll look into it and get back to you with what I find.

Thanks again and sorry about the late reply, I'll do my best to get your account sorted or at least let you know the issue ASAP.

Craig

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update.

Hi Welkin, I mailed you back on this one as soon as I recieved your PM. I'll forward you the mail now...

Craig

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update.

Hi Welkin, I mailed you back on this one as soon as I recieved your PM. I'll forward you the mail now...

Craig

Hi Craig,

This is simply not true. At least, I haven't received anything from you (spam folder included).

I'll write again to your Namedrive email address although I moved the last few names away after not receiving any reply for several weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom