Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Active Twitter users...Need a great twitter handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infoproliferati

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm giving away my twitter handle @domaininvestor. I haven't used it for a while and would rather give it away (at no cost in case you are still wondering. According to twitter user terms handles shouldn't be sold).

If you are interested, send me a pm. I'm looking for active twitter users

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You can reach out to Elliot Silver, he's using the exact same on Facebook.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
NP. I think it's nice of you wanting to give it away, and if I may add, Elliot would deserve it. :)

Infoproliferati

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Elliot passed on it. So far I have gotten one interested party. If you decide to pm me, please make sure you are an active Twitter user (at least one tweet every week or two).

I haven't tweeted since April 18 '12. In that same period of inactivity, I gained about fifty followers. Some of the followers were in the banking and real estate industry. But some un-followed because of inactivity, I suspect. So the handle has potential.

My initial idea was to constantly tweet updates on domain sales - the goal was to create some sort of comprehensive domain sales twitter stream archive. I tweeted on random days (no more than two or three days a month) with weeks and sometimes months of inactivity in between. On days I tweeted I gained at least 1 - 5 followers.

The tweeting rules for the updates where simple: 1. find our what domain had sold 2. for how much 3. and to whom. The focus was on .coms. But cctlds were included if the sale was reasonably high. This formula seemed to work quite well. Oh and I didn't follow anyone back - except my other twitter account. Good to know some followers don't take it personally when they understand what you tweet about. :)

http://twitter.com/domaininvestor

Infoproliferati

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay, folks! I got just two interested parties. And "Skinny" was able to convince me why he wanted the handle. So it goes to him. Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom