Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ActiveAudience, disabled my account after i made 120,000$ in the last months

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Focus,

In fact is easy to see if a publisher is cheating or no.
Not the first times but after few months.
And you know why?
Because when it works they want more and more and the traffic finish to be MAINLY fake and they are caught:
- Banned from Adsense, YPN or a parking service.

When an advertiser is getting a very low conversion rate in a publisher site what is happening?

a) Maybe the publisher is cheating. This can be easily check comparing conversion rate for the same keyword from other sites. If there is a huge difference then big chances the site owner is cheating. In this case the punishion is for to the publisher.

b) The text ad is lying and does not match the site content (your story about free music that is not really free). In this case probably the conversion rate is low in all the sites.
What will hapen? The ad will no longer be broadcasted except the advertiser accept to pay a crazy bid.

If we want to be earning money from ppc feed then fake traffic must be fight and cheaters identified and stopped.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1.if i do something serious that is against their TOS i was understand why they closed my account,but close because low TQ score without warning?
if i was warn first i could move all those poor domains and add another domains i have that get traffic from google.

2.as i know ,if i have low TQ score the advertisers can lower his bids even to 0.01$ or they can block my domains,why they wait to the end of this month after they get over 700,000 visitors ? with even no 1 sale? bullshit, bullshit ,bullshit ......
if my traffic was not convert or was so poor, how my revenue in the end of this month was 17,500$? how my daily rpc was 0.9-1.5$ and not 0.01$?

3.i want to understand one thing, do ActiveAudience get paid from the feed provider daily or monthly? if they get paid daily so until now they confirm my revenue evry day in the last month and they should pay my 17,000?

4.if i do something serious that is against their TOS ,then they can close my account and not pay me any money,they send me mail that say : You will receive no commissions from ActiveAudience.com.
why they dont closed my account in the beginning of the month?

Why they dont pay me after evrey day they confirm my revenue,day by day with avg rpc 0.9-1.5$ and after they get over 700,000 visitors with 17,000$ revenue they dont want to pay me,

lets say my traffic is poor after i made with them 120,000$ in 7 months and after the new changes in the industry because the TQ score,they can say from now on we will not accept your traffic but for the last month you will get your commissions ,after evry day in the last month there feed providre confirm my revenue in daily basis. and after there advertisers get over 700,000 visitors, its not professional .ActiveAudience , I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!:upset::upset::upset:

*Btw, i have big respect for brian & scott and I am sure this can be resolved.

i see that your location is u.s.a
are you really from US of A?

asianinvasion

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i see that your location is u.s.a
are you really from US of A?
That's exactly what I was thinking about asking. :)

You have "big respect" Brian and Scott - you wouldn't say so if they hadn't paid you for seven months of your "quality" traffic.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
urir123, How many visitors must you send to earn $17,000 in a month and be considered bad traffic? A million or a trillion?

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good news!!!

as i say before, ActiveAudience.com is one of the best company in the industry,my problem as been solved .my account was not closed ,is just was under review and i delete all bad domains.
sorry,its was my fault,there was misunderstanding .
as scott told me:We did not say you would not be paid. We stated that you would not be paid if we are not paid. We are paid 45 days after the end of the month. We should know before that if we are not getting paid for your traffic.

so there is a chance that i get this money.

sorry scott, sorry ActiveAudience ,until now i made with you lot of money and i will continue to work with you many years.

With such poor English and such high earnings , I doubt if you can get anything after the research , if there are any.
Old story , some strangers suddenly jump from nowhere and cry for big money loss.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who cares if he speaks good english, Dr. Nump you are'nt what I would call a master of the language either...if the dude has good traffic and lots of clicks, then he is rock n' roll man! :eek:k:

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dr.nump

i know my english poor but i know another thing: my bank manager is happy!!!

this is all the story of the internet - someone "from nowhere " with "poor English " can do alot of money and you dont!!!

BTW,scott can tell you if do or not.

love you all.

Urir , I am from nowhere too and my English is poor enough , get it ?
I only wanna make you understand that they will only "review" your case , so dont show "big respect" to them too soon.

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tank you for remind me this, when i sign in this forum i set it to u.s.a.
i saw people on other forums that not like guys from where i come from.

Tank you too for the clarification.

we love you all.

btw- are your names typos or Generics mostly?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Make sure you let us know if Active Audience pays you what they owe you, dont put too much trust in these guys, if they have the opportunity to screw you, they will do it in a heart beat.

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Folks --

As most of you know, Yahoo initiated TQ scoring in the past few weeks. It takes a few weeks for some accounts to get their TQ scores, based on traffic amounts and other variables. In addition, as most of you know, we returned to Yahoo last month, so our TQ scores are now coming in for us to take action.

Clearly, we're known for working with our customers and therefore if your TQ score is within a certain range, we will work with you to bring up the score, assess where some traffic or certain names may be damaging your account, etc.

Yet I'm sure you all can appreciate that in other cases, the score is so low and causing such terminal issues with our feed providers and advertisers, that actions must be taken immediately to protect and refund advertisers, the feed providers, and perhaps most important, the good-quality parking customers -- whether they park with us or elsewhere -- for the good of the space.

So we take those actions when necessary.

Regards., Bcarr

Well, I guess this mr bRIANcARR or his cOMPANY tells you that you are receiving clicks from paid to read program.

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any news update ?

The news is that activeaudience, goldkey and briancarr is sucks ;)

I had my account closed last year. They gave me a reason which is completely rubbish. They said that I buy traffics from paid to read program.

It happened twice. The first time, there are about $5K under my account. After they suspend my account, I wrote to brian carr and explain everything. He said "I'm sorry, we had review your account and had misjudge your traffic. In return, we will increase your payout and apologize for the inconvenient"
Then they pay me the full amount and reactivate my account.

Two months later, it happened again. This time that guy named brian did not reply to my PM even after I explain to him. The same reason they gave me "you buy traffics from paid to read program"

Well, this is really stupid. If I were to buy traffics, I will buy from adwords, since it is allowed at activeaudience, goldkey and smartname. Why would I buy from paid to read program and risk the entire account !!

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think this is true. Arbitrage - buying traffic from AdWords - is only allowed at Parked.com as far as I know. I know for a fact that these NameMedia services do not officially allow it (although they might tolerate it if the traffic converts into sales).

Well, this is really stupid. If I were to buy traffics, I will buy from adwords, since it is allowed at activeaudience, goldkey and smartname. Why would I buy from paid to read program and risk the entire account !!

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they allow it!

Example: http://whois.hm/onlinestudentsloan.com

Try: http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache...sloan.com&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&client=firefox-a

Or query google: http://www.google.com/search?q=onli...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I still see plenty of activeaudience or smartname domains at google sponsored links but I forgot what keywords are they bidding. I even think that some insider from this company are buying traffics from google.

Why do I think so?
Because within their url, there are additional parameter such as "clk=1234&id=abc". Ordinary user won't be able to use that functions!

This is an activeaudience parked page
http://www.buycaronline.biz/

Query "usedcar" at google and you will see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom