Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

ACTSupport - Your 24/7 Support Partner !

Status
Not open for further replies.

actsupport

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ACTSupport, a true 24/7/365 support firm offers quality support to web hosting companies at a reasonable price. Our expertise in technical support with extensive experience in helpdesk operations runs over four years with our client base ranging from shared web hosting clients to large data centers. We have now grown to a 100+ strong team handling 60+ clients world wide.

Why ACT ?

> Indian Delivery Center with a US front end

> We serve some of the top ranking web hosting companies

> We are one of the very few support companies offering end to end solution to any web hosting company, starting from presales, billing, account setups, technical support through email, helpdesk, live chat and phone and of course server management and dedicated server support right from level 1 to level 3

> We have separate Linux and Windows team to offer specialized services

> Support is offered for wide range of control panels and help desks.

> We do not thrust our clients with tailor made plans and rates. We customize it as per their needs.

> We are equipped with an elite server admin force to crack critical and puzzling server issues

> Our contract terms are on monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/ annual basis. Annual and half yearly plans carry good discounts along with them.

> We offer valid SLA and NDAs bound by the state laws of Texas for all the plans.

> We have plans as low as $25/M

What clients say !

" In my 4 years in the hosting industry I have worked with countless companies. Hands down the most professional, courteous and best value being actsupport.com. I have used there services since the start and couldn't be more pleased. These guys simply amaze me with everything they do, truly a remarkable company. For anyone looking for high quality support / server admin services I highly recommend actsupport.com!"

Client references can be given upon request.

To get a customized quote :
http://actsupport.com/makewish.htm

To directly sign up : http://actsupport.com/signup.htm

We have a Business Development team who can reply to your sales emails within 30 minutes (between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM EST). We have the technology and man power readily available to setup your account within 24 - 48 hours*.

If you are looking for a long term support partner to handle your customer support, billing support, presales support, Server management and handle your customers through Phone, LiveChat & Tickets - Look no further. Just drop a message to us or call us to get a quote.

Sathish / Sunil
Business Development Team
ACTSupport.com
Your 24/7 support partner

URL : http://www.actsupport.com
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 972-354-0880

Other Service offered
Web solutions : SEO : Multimedia : Web Templates : Contact Center Services : Admin / Backoffice Services

(*conditions apply)

wbstz

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom