Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Ad.com, Pay.com, Stock.com, BirthdayPresents.com and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you not think they'll sell?

No, I learned a number of things in this business and one is that I never make predictions. I have been wrong many times and who saw flowers.mobi coming? I think they could sale, people's taste and wants in this business are varied so it's very possible, in fact, I think that given the spotlight to any domain increases the chances to sell that domain simply because it's highlighted on bigger stage. What I don't get and I have seen the bigger lists from friends, is why some of these names are taken over other say older.com's. I submitted no domains, so it's nothing personal. Just a thought.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anyone know the day they actually confirm the live auction list? i know they normally leave up until last day or two normally

rajs1ngh

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that given the spotlight to any domain increases the chances to sell that domain simply because it's highlighted on bigger stage.

Well Said. Exactly the same i feel.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

That's not the live auction list, thats just some feautured names.
Read the small print at bottom of orange box:

*Based on top names submitted from early entries. Moniker is currently finalizing evaluations of all domains submitted. Check back to get the complete catalog shortly.

I would think those mentioned are already in the live though, with ones above being Howard and Rciks for their own auction lol
Guess we need to keep checking or we will get an email through

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom