Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Adult Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The adult domains used to be censored out. But they are showing up again uncensored. Can you please re-censor them or give members a chance to block that forum?

People have a right to sell adult domains but I'd like a right *not* to see them. :yes: Thanks.

Upvote 0
I

impactadmin

The adult domains used to be censored out. But they are showing up again uncensored. Can you please re-censor them or give members a chance to block that forum?

People have a right to sell adult domains but I'd like a right *not* to see them. :yes: Thanks.
We will look into censoring, however it lowers the exposure of the domain to remove it from being shown in the thread.

I will check to see if there is a hack we can install that allows members not to view certain areas.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm offended by any religious terms, regardless of denomination, origin or anything related. Could you please get rid of religion as well? And while this censoring is going on, please get rid of all acronyms, like 3-letter combinations, as acronyms lead to poor grammar. And as long as your doing that, let's also get rid of any financial terms as money is the root of all evil, right? Oops! Let's not forget politics. It's only fair they should all have their own threads where I can hide them as well.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We will look into censoring, however it lowers the exposure of the domain to remove it from being shown in the thread.

That's understandable.

I will check to see if there is a hack we can install that allows members not to view certain areas.

That's great. My biggest concern is that there are kids here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom