Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.in Aged .in domains for sale at fair prices

Embrand

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am selling my aged .in portfolio to focus on .com, so this is a great opportunity for .in investors.

Apart from many lll.in and l-l.in (keep in mind that the .in registry does not allow registration of one or two character domains), there are several good keyword domains and some very premium names such as exchange.in, insure.in, guard.in and autoinsurance.in.

Almost all names are at least 10 years old, and none of them expire until 2025 - many of them later. They are all registered at Dynadot.

Transaction only at DaaZ, where you can view the portfolio with BINs, but offers are also welcome via PM:

Reaction score
Hi, I know that @Ryan Ewen is buying .com and UK zone portfolios, and could pay more than GoDaddy for these. + is definetelly much more easy to be reached. Contact him with a full list. I can see he has replied here.

He is a serious buyer, I know him in-person. All the success!

Embrand

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I know that @Ryan Ewen is buying .com and UK zone portfolios, and could pay more than GoDaddy for these. + is definetelly much more easy to be reached. Contact him with a full list. I can see he has replied here.

He is a serious buyer, I know him in-person. All the success!
Thank you. I have already reached out to him. So far I have sold more than 70 of my .in names since posting, so I do believe they are fairly priced.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom