Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Sedo.com

info AI Domain Generator (FREE)

An informative domain name related thread.

Jenksy

Level 1
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here's a project that's in beta and we'd like your input on it, it's entirely free to use and generates domains using AI that is based on your prompt, it's a simple, intuitive UI that allows for a seamless search.

Nomenate.com (Formally known as DNSDetect.com)

All we ask is if you can leave feedback or suggestions on the project, as it is still in beta, you can select which domains you'd prefer to see also it shows you if the domain is available or not.

Happy hunting.

Last edited:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Wow, very nice :)

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score

Jenksy

Level 1
Reaction score
running few tests - very, very, very nice!!! :)

the domain name could be better ;) Nevertheless > I love it :) .. bookmarked!

shared it in the UK forum: https://www.acorndomains.co.uk/thre...k-names-and-checks-their-availibility.182037/

H

p.s. let me know if you wish to > we could do a short DNForum live stream, and you can tell more about it. .. there is no charge for that. Yes? :)
Thanks a ton for the feedback!

Noted! We're still in the early stages.

I'll send you a message about the livestream, again much appreciated and updates are coming. :)

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
I'll send you a message about the livestream, again much appreciated and updates are coming. :)

Awesome! Let us do this!! Best wishes, Helmuts

Jenksy

Level 1
Reaction score
Hey guys!

We've rebranded to Nomenate.com and we have some exciting news in store, stay tuned and happy hunting!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom