Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Alice's Registry the next Registerfly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forsaken

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One domain backordered through pool.com landed with Alice's Registry (ar.com). Currently I am trying to get the Auth-Code to transfer the domain out. My Emails have been ignored, so I contacted pool.com and got the following reply:

Thank you for contacting Pool.com, we are pleased to assist you with your inquiry.

Alice's Registry has not been a Pool.com registrar partner for months, and ever since they left we have encountered the exact same problems you have reported when we have tried contacting them on issues such as this. Their contact phone number automatically takes us to a voice message box (that is already full) and our emails have not been responded to (even the ones we have sent directly to our management contacts with Alice's Registry). Unfortunately we do not know why it has become so difficult to contact this registrar and because they are no longer our registrar partner we have no leverage to force them to take any action.

I have used their web interface to request that your Alice's Registry login details for XXXXXXXX be emailed to you (just in case you do not already have them). I must recommend that you login to your Alice's Registry account to see if you can obtain your authorization code there (if you haven't already tried), but if you cannot obtain your authorization code using your Alice's Registry account then the only other suggestion I can provide is the same suggested I have forwarded to others already, and that is to have the registrar that you are trying to have XXXXXX transferred to submit a transfer complaint against Alice's Registry on your behalf for untimely transfer.

Thank you for using Pool.com

Regards,

Pool.com Customer Service

Has someone similar problems? Has someone experience with filing a "transfer complaint against Alice's Registry on your behalf for untimely transfer"? What good does it do?

Thanks in Advance
Forsaken

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would suggest E-mailing the registrar and CC to
Registrar compliance <[email protected]>
It often helps expedite things :eek:k:

forsaken

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update:
I could contact Rick Wesson (CEO) through another company he works at. He replied rather quickly and it seems that the Auth-Code he told me to use works. Lets see, if everything goes through.

Thanks again for the quick help Rick.

Ciao
Forsaken

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have lost domains (2) with these clowns (Alices Registry)

domainswithtrafik

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@Forsaken

Were you ever able to get the auth code to transfer your domains out of Alice's Registry? I'm in the same boat right now and one of my domains that I got off a drop in pool.com has been there for a couple years and I can't get it out.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This thread is 3 years old, Forsaken hasn't been active on this forum for almost one year. Maybe the others will be able to chime in on this, but I have yet to experience this with pool.

domainswithtrafik

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks I know it's an old thread but this is the only thread I found with someone having the same issues. Pool didn't do much in my case. They just said to keep trying to contact them and they would forward my message to them. That didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom