Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

showcase All Realities AR/VR/MR/XR/Hologram/Simulation/Projection/Matrix Discuss and Showcase

This thread is intended for the original author and others to showcase specific types of domain names they own in the niche discussed.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Hello all.
Decided to open such a topic to showcase and discuss the related industry, cause I could not find such topic here.
Let's dive in a little bit on to this topic, what are this realities.

First of all, this realities are artificial human made, their purpose is to digitally expand our experiences, which you could not experience for real, e.g: shoot zombies, fly or travel to rare locations or interact at huge distances with people etc.

Niches/Trends Used
AR = Augmented/Artificial Reality
VR = Virtual Reality
MR = Mixed/Merged Reality
XR = eXtended Reality
Hologram > short Holo = short of Holography Greek 'Holos' mean whole, seek Wikipedia for more info.
Simulation > short Sim = A simulation is the imitation of the operation of a real-world process or system over time.
Projection = A projection is something which will be used for projecting a Hologram, something which is used to project movies on a white wall, only in this case it will be 3D.
Matrix = well everyone already knows what is Matrix, similar to a Simulation use Wikipedia and Google to find out more.

P.s. for the info the tech we have today is not ready 100% for fully experiencing this realities, what we have today is in it's Pampers state of development :D, I m technician and I know what I mean.

I have reg recently some names and hope to sell them to tech companies.
This niches are not new, many domains are taken already, but to be honest I can hand reg many good ones still today.
The combinations are many singular, plural linked words etc, look for what better fits in your processor.

aholodeck in com
aholopod in com
aholos in com
amvxr in com
arvrpc in com
arxglasses in com

I have more domains but this reveal is for the moment to heat the thread.
Don't be shy share what you got.

P.s. do not try to duplicate what i post, else I will be out of here, be more active into my topics.
P.s.s. sorry for poor English, it's not my native!

Domain summit 2024

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
To get inspiration watch this movies.
Mandalorian TV Series
Superman and lois TV Series
Flash TV Series
Foundation TV Series (an Apple Original)
Star Trek
Star Wars
Blade Runner (old and new Movie).
Free Guy
Ready Player One
Reminiscence 2021
Matrix (all parts).
If you know other reply below.

hadnow

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well I have quite a few in this space

vron / net

opai / co (like Open AI, etc)

holo / work
hologram / work

3Dg / org

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
I was able to drop/catch this domain some months ago.
arxglass in com
I had problems to renew it for some reason, it's good to renew before expiration in this way you find what's wrong, because it's unknown maybe Verisign together with ICANN and their back company CSCDBS wants to grab your domains.

Domainpr0

Level 1
Reaction score
I had a ton of success with meta domains. I bring this up because to me you’d want to target the people with money where you have a better chance at knowing the name. For example - I think you can still hand reg Cambria.quest. Oculus Quests new project Cambria that’s coming out.

I wouldn’t do this with Instagram but meta seems to be too vague to get into trouble - just from what I’ve seen. Not a lawyer.

curious - had anyone had any big sales in this niche?

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
I had a ton of success with meta domains. I bring this up because to me you’d want to target the people with money where you have a better chance at knowing the name. For example - I think you can still hand reg Cambria.quest. Oculus Quests new project Cambria that’s coming out.

I wouldn’t do this with Instagram but meta seems to be too vague to get into trouble - just from what I’ve seen. Not a lawyer.

curious - had anyone had any big sales in this niche?
If you looking for trouble go reg Cambria domains, I own a longer ***cambria,com domain which I reg before Zucks announcement of new VR headset, sometimes I think this moron is spying on me, there is no doubt about that.

Regarding sales, there were a couple, you can check Namebio, but in my case I did not sell any handreg already for the 3rd year.
I feel there is some conspiracy to make registrars rich and we domain investors are sheeple who buy into this crap niches, you have to filter those who make sales, if you look most crappy sales are made at Godaddy, end users are brainwashed to buy from them, they can sell pretty any crap for huge amounts.

Even such sales as NFTS,com can be a public manipulation just to brainwash everyone to go hand reg allot of NFT domains, you never know if that was real or fake, we did not see live data of payments made from who to who, people see Twitter messages "I sold that I sold this" but there is no live evidence of it.

This whole domaining biz can be a big fairy tale, because good domains are taken long time ago by those who make sales today.

Going by the 3rd year and giving another 4 year of patience but if I lose my money ya have no idea what I will do to everyone who brainwashed us into domaining!

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
nrarvr
NateReality
in com
First announcement on a domain forum, maybe even on the whole internet!
NR = Native Reality > Umbrella term of all Realities.
I own this.
nativereality.net
nativereality.org
nativereality.xyz
Also nate is another alter-nate version.

p.s. thanks to Mr.Rob for 1% of faith, god bless him!
edit: hope mods can allow me to edit the title and content of first post to include this.

ali545

Reaction score
According to the DotDb tool, Haptics.cc is registered in more than 70 different top-level domains

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Some of my recent drop regs.
Arcopter.com > eVTOL brand.
Arcosmic.com > Also can be used for eVTOL or something higher in space related technology.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators