Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Alternatives to Google Adsense? Linkshare and Commission Junction (CJ)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Google seems to be getting extremely petty with adsense now creating additional time to tweaking sites that have been up for a while (years or even months).

Beyond adsense, are there other network (Bing/Yahoo) (Ask.com) affiliates for publishers?

In terms of CJ and LinkShare...what on earth is the value of these two? Is anyone actually making money with them? I recently gave LinkShare another chance. Tens of thousands of views, nearly an 11% click ratio (which is pretty good) but zero in terms of revneue. It has been like this for two months now, going on three.

What are the profitable alternatives to these three that seem to have a stranglehold on the on-line publishers?

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Media.net is only in beta right now. They'll release accounts to beta users on Oct. 15.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Google is getting carried away with their actions...notifying me of using too many capitalizations in my SEO and that I had to change it or my ad placement would stop.

The medical industry is nothing but capitalized words and acronyms. Even a doctor is an MD, nurse RN, radiology is RAD or RT, congestive heart failure is CHF, continuing education credits are listed as CE, CEU, or CME.

vaby42

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
clickbank.com is best...i earned commission......i dont use it today bcoz of work load, but i was earning consistantly from clickbank.com......

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom