Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Am I already too late in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are great deals on all the domain forums including this one, and ofcourse i grabbed couple of great domains off enom drops and snapname auctions .that went for great prices, like everyone said....research..and learn the ropes..

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
STAY AWAY FROM SNAPNAMES UNLESS YOU HAVE A LARGE BUDGET.

Sorry for yelling.

alexsimon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I started domaining in April (I bought my first domain in March and the second in April actually). But as you can see I am a member here since January. And on other forums too.

I made 400% of my initial investment. Always by finding niches that others forgot. Maybe after two years people will say "oh I came too late, in 2007 there were still available LLL.in 's or LLLL.com 's".

I also try not to start buying all sorts of domains, but I stick with some niches that worked. LLLL.com 's are doing great for me, and cctld's are also great (while I agree with sdsinc that cctld's are not for starters, I started with that and had a jackpot with it).

It is never too late, but always think forward. Do not register everything you see (it is a common mistake), but make a list of 50 - 70 desired fresh regs and register only the best 2 or 3.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom