Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Amazon

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have several names forwarded to my Amazon link, including some to my Amazon Influencer page, for those that dont know what that is, it is a program that is attached to the Amazon Associates account, and it creates a page like this: www.amazon.com/shop/mrdeleted.

In order to get that type of page, you need to attach it to a social media account with followers. For that page I attached it to my 7900 followers on Twitter. I also have one attached to my youtube. You can list your own and other products on that page. I have my cookbook and a few other items on it, in little categories. I forward the Amish.co domain name directly to the cookbook page on Amazon. I have a cooking group on Facebook and a link is also on Twitter.

But for some reason, one of my links (not the Influencer page) had a couple of large sales this month. Someone must have landed on one of my domain names and decided to buy 3 bases for showers. Over 1500 dollars in sales from one visitor.
Screenshot_137.png

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow....nice

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that's great to hear and good for the pockets!

time to login to my amazon

Thanks for posting that

:)

imo….

esmoka

Level 1
Reaction score
That's great. Just be careful. I though it was against Amazon's TOS to share earnings. I may be wrong.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators