Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.com ankerbrand.com website for sale with semrush 200 keywords JUST USD1800

All dot com domain names for sale are contained within this thread.

nolan panda

Level 1
Reaction score
ankerbrand.com designed to rank high on Google for local search terms, and you can sell leads to businesses, rent your website to businesses, or start your own business.

When you order: We'll ask you to choose a city to create a site for, and we'll do the rest.

You get an easy-to-use theme and a drag-and-drop page builder for WordPress (installed.)
How Do Local Lead Generation Models Work?

Research the niche market in the city you want to rank for (we do this for you)
Create a website (we do this for you)
Contact potential service companies to sell potential clients to
repeat
Does the site generate income?
Yes, these sites generate revenue from the sale of products

I'm new to this, can I run this site?

Yes, this site and our training are designed for beginner to intermediate clients. If you've built and sold a website before, you know the value we bring in a turnkey solution, but if this is your first foray into an online business, we make it through great websites, training and our own guarantee. *

Is this website customizable? Can I change the logo or image?

It's a WordPress site, which means it's very flexible. You can of course replace the logo, move parts of the web page and add videos with ease. If you need to do custom coding, there are plenty of WordPress developers available and we also offer technical support to a limited extent, so feel free to get in touch.

Can I start a lead generation business in a city I'm not in?

Yes, this business model is very scalable and does not require you to be in the same city as your website target location.

What work do I need to do after buying a website?

Follow the website buyer training to learn how to operate the website
Next Attend Success Guarantee Training
Generate more traffic using SEO, social media and advertising

Buy a lead generation website from us and enjoy the following ultimate benefits:

A new website built for the city of your choice
Reliable Online Business Community
Provide professional training for your website
our success guarantee

Domain summit 2024

Bill Hartzer

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Do you realize that this is a trademark domain, and that you will most likely lose the domain? Anker is a well known brand, and most likely a trademark. If they file a URS or a UDRP then you would most likely lose this domain.

Also, there is an SSL error on your site and my web browser will not allow me to visit you website. I would fix that.

nolan panda

Level 1
Reaction score
Do you realize that this is a trademark domain, and that you will most likely lose the domain? Anker is a well known brand, and most likely a trademark. If they file a URS or a UDRP then you would most likely lose this domain.

Also, there is an SSL error on your site and my web browser will not allow me to visit you website. I would fix that.
Then you can search for domain names containing keywords such as Apple and Chanel, can they not be used? The ssl problem can be fixed at any time as long as I think

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators