Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Another new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoyer

Hoyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so far I couldn't expect a better start here at DNForum. I joined the exclusive part to hopefully get some good advice and this is really exclusive and qualified feedbacks to me. :) I'm very determined to go as far as possible in this industry and it seems that using this forum might help me over some hurdles I would otherwise have fallen into.
Now you know, I may ask a lot of questions here in the next weeks. hehe :)
I'll remember the mistake about "more ads = more clicks" :)

And Dominik, Denmark is a lot more than just Blaavand and Strompebukser... hehe. The last word means 'panty hose'. :) Letzte Woche war ich zwei Tagen in Stuttgart. Ein Freund von mir hat ein Auto dort gekauft. Deutschland ist auch sehr schön und sehr schöne Gebäude gibt es. :)

Is it to early for me to think about developing the name specialoffer to something else than just a simple PPC-template. I've read so much about how the PPC-revenue might decrease by time if you don't develope further to get sites more essential to the visitor. Should I ask for a contact in the United States to develope this name for me or should I just start out the 'easy' way with the template, we are now developing for PPC?? In Denmark this domain-industry is almost totally unknown, so I think in time I might need help from somewhere else.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom