Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Any NEW Templates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, you are missing something. The have title tag and meta tag edit, not he domain edit. The domain is not implemented as of yet, based on previous post.

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will make sure that CapaliZation/Domain Edit is available this week. And some type of search engine/DMOZ style/meanwhile.com template variation is available for anyone who wants to use it.

Donny

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You mean capitalization?

Not only...some parking co's (not going to mention) allow you to publish the title of your "site" as anything you want (works great on typos ;)).

I will make sure that CapaliZation/Domain Edit is available this week. And some type of search engine/DMOZ style/meanwhile.com template variation is available for anyone who wants to use it.

Donny

You DA MAN Donny!!! :smilewinkgrin: :yes: :D
Thanks!!

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The capitalization/domain title edit is finished on the web servers. Just waiting to hack it into the site itself so people can change it. :)

Donny

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The capitalization/domain title edit is finished on the web servers. Just waiting to hack it into the site itself so people can change it. :)

Donny

SWEET!! :yes:
You ask and you get it...what MORE can you ask for??! :)
Thanks Donny!

P.S. Would it be possible to add a "tagline" feature below the title also?

Imm

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:eek:k: No one does it better or faster than Donny :eek:k:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have implemented the Domain Title capabilities on Parked.com. You can see an example on http://phpscripts.com/. You can edit this by editing your domain and changing the Domain Title option. The change is immediate.

Let me know how it works.

Donny

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well done parked ... cheers

Great stuff. Now I have to make the necessary update to all my domains. LOL

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have implemented the Domain Title capabilities on Parked.com. You can see an example on http://phpscripts.com/. You can edit this by editing your domain and changing the Domain Title option. The change is immediate.

Donny

Donny Donny, he's DA MAN...if he can't do it, NO ONE can!!! :cheer2:
Thanks A MIL Donny!!
PARKED.COM = THE BEST Parking Co!!!

AlienGG

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Donny

Hi Donny,

Can you rearrange the order of the save button, so that when pressing enter, it automatically saves the edit? It will be whole lot more convenient.
Thanks.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean? You want to type the term and then hit the enter key?

Donny

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Love parked for some of my .ca's but can we get some more generic images for some categories? Ones like 'government', 'law', and 'politics' for example are American-centric and don't look good for those coming from other countries.

Thanks

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I found that it helps to keep checking up on your domain edit screen every now and then - they're always adding new features and additional images that might not have been there when you first added the name. There's an image of the parliament buildings that are quite suitable for my .ca politics/government names.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I found that it helps to keep checking up on your domain edit screen every now and then - they're always adding new features and additional images that might not have been there when you first added the name. There's an image of the parliament buildings that are quite suitable for my .ca politics/government names.

Indeed there is - thanks.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are actually up to 4,473 templates/image combinations as of right now I just approved another 31 after I saw your post. We still have a long way to go, but I'm sure we are still missing quite a few.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom