Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Any Others Had Paypal Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With a few minor problems I think PayPal and the service they offer is excellent overall and never had any failed logins. My only complaint is if you give someone a refund you are forced to refund 100% of the ourchase or nothing at all, with no allowance permitted for any non-refundable fees.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader said:
With a few minor problems I think PayPal and the service they offer is excellent overall and never had any failed logins. My only complaint is if you give someone a refund you are forced to refund 100% of the ourchase or nothing at all, with no allowance permitted for any non-refundable fees.

I do agree with that 100%.

mkx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PayPal is very hard to deal with. Your only options are a lawsuit or waiting 6-12 months

Big Bobs Domains

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i received notice i am going to be charged 500.00 usd for the simple fact of using them for an adult domain not website mind you a empty domain, and they are closing my account and sending me a check, i will never use these people again for anything except to wipe my tail with, thats why i like epassporte, they dont care and from what i see they are very trustworty and ive not had one problem, i get a visa debit card and can use it as i wish and the nice thing is when you register with epassporte, you can use your debit card as a credit card from paypal to register with them.

JumpingJack

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like paypal, find them useful. I use the debit mastercard feature all the time. Never had any problems with them either. The $500 thing is stupid as shit, but it's in their terms. I don't know why they do that, I guess they just don't want to deal with that business due to the chargebacks involved with it often.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Umm... PayPal is eBay or eBay is PayPal, kinda funny how they allow Adult Actions on eBay yet dont allow anything payment related to Adult.

I havnt checked, but I'd be surprised if all Adult Auctions on eBay require means of payment other then PayPal.

2 faced if you ask me... I'd like to hear what they would have to say about it...

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom