Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone going this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am sooooo freaking excited!! Last time I went, I was underage :) Now the real party shall begin!

I will take pictures and give my thoughts on what I perceived!

Patty

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Holy shit its like watching a live soap opera.

:yes: :smilewinkgrin:

popcorn_10000.jpg

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
How close are you to Ladera Ranch (Crown Valley between the 5 Freeway and Antonio Parkway)?

Oh God, you dont live near me do you?.... I'm actually off Oso past the 73, I know where Ladera is though, I short cut my way through there many times to get on Ortega Hwy.... We also have friends that live there.

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PRED thats a funny pic ha ha , Any one herd back yet after submitting domains to auction ? i have submitted a few good quality names with zero reserve but i have not herd back yet .

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will on my way to the Hyatt now. Don't listen to anyone about DC being overly dangerous. It is no more dangerous than any large city (LA, Detroit, Baltimore, Philladelphia, etc). You can get scammed anywhere, so you should alway be on the lookout, but I have never encountered that around here. One rule of thumb, which is actually true in many towns, is that the northern parts are better than the southern parts. Northwest and Northeast are nice and Southwest and Southeast are not so nice. So keep that in mind.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

broe-foe

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh God, you dont live near me do you?.... I'm actually off Oso past the 73, I know where Ladera is though, I short cut my way through there many times to get on Ortega Hwy.... We also have friends that live there.

Sorry I ruined your day. Yes, I live near you. My wife and I also have relatives in Nellie Gail Ranch, so we're familiar with your area. The Costco near you is better than the one on Crown Valley. We also like visiting the weekend pet rescues in front of the PetSmart on Aliso Creek Road.

Last edited:

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I know I have a speech impediment but how the hell did I get New York City?? I am waiting, this was crazy trip and blahhh...!

Supposed to fly out this afternoon. Hopefully not too late but will most likely be the case.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow. What a waste of time this thread was.....I love wasting my time :)

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, me too.. Get back to taking over the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom