Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone going to be at DomainFest in Hollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, im going to go drive around for awhile, get to know the joint. Call me later...see everyone there.

Domain Days 2024

GypsyBee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh boy, dont tell me that..maybe it was a bad idea to come alone. ;) Just kidding. My number is 307-220-7075..anyone feel free to call tonight, or the next 3 days for that matter. It seems that we're going to have alot of down time at night.

At the last fest, there was no down-time at all. The first day of registration, they had open bar and then dinner. It went on past midnight. But then again, that's late for California. :) Every night thereafter, we had dinner and open bar until after midnight. That gig was free. Since this one isn't free for all and has a lot more sponsors, I would think there'd be no downtime as well.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They checked me in early.

Im not staying at that hotel. I am staying in San Pedro, on Fort McArthur..in USAF lodging, beautiful rooms for $30 a night..lol, even with my military discount they were $179 at the convention center hotel.

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was nice getting to meet some of you folks. Alldig..I am still shaking my head :)

Donna Mahony

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom