Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Anyone good at finding domain owners?

cooperisbest

Reaction score
Hey, guys,

I am a domain investor and I have quite a lot domain names to be bought but can't find the owner.

If there is someone good at finding the owners and negotiating with the seller please contact me.

I am willing to pay 20-30% of the total sales as your commission.

My Email is xuzhiran0820@gmail.com.

Thanks all.

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The owner always crawls out of the woodwork when the right offer is sent their way.

Give me an example of a name you want and the price you sent their way. That would give me the entire story that I need to know as to why you can't find the owner to a domain.

cooperisbest

Reaction score
The owner always crawls out of the woodwork when the right offer is sent their way.

Give me an example of a name you want and the price you sent their way. That would give me the entire story that I need to know as to why you can't find the owner to a domain.
Only in the cases that you have their email or something , this has to be the first step...

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Only in the cases that you have their email or something , this has to be the first step...
Just do a whois search. There is usually a way to send a message to the registrant. You won't necessarily get their email because of spamming problems, but your message will be forwarded to them.

Sometimes you have to go to the registrar website of the domain to be able to send a message.
You will know what the registrar is with your whois search.

You can't "mass message" domain owners.
And if it is for "too low" offers, it's maybe not good to waste everybody's time.

Why not post a few exaples of domains you are targetting and the price you want to offer?

cooperisbest

Reaction score
Just do a whois search. There is usually a way to send a message to the registrant. You won't necessarily get their email because of spamming problems, but your message will be forwarded to them.

Sometimes you have to go to the registrar website of the domain to be able to send a message.
You will know what the registrar is with your whois search.

You can't "mass message" domain owners.
And if it is for "too low" offers, it's maybe not good to waste everybody's time.

Why not post a few exaples of domains you are targetting and the price you want to offer?
some registrar support sending online offers while some don't. Anyway thanks for your reply and for private reasons I don't want to post the domains here and if you're the one good at finding them, you can contact me.

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
some registrar support sending online offers while some don't. Anyway thanks for your reply and for private reasons I don't want to post the domains here and if you're the one good at finding them, you can contact me.
Oh, I'm good. I'm very good ;)
You contact me. Send me a PM with more info, then. I will keep everything private, no problem.

Viet

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
im very good at it, i own molly.com

i helped UPGen.com acquire their domain

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators