Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone got SPAMs from webnamesolution.com? How they got a list of my domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been ignoring emails from this comany so called webnamesolution.com. I didn't paid much attention to their junk emails until recently. I realize that there tactic is to offer people to purchase the .com version of the domains which the recipient owns the non-dotcom version of the domain. I have tried to contact them, but they never wrote back. The reason I start to concern a little is because I am wondering how they get a list of my domain names? They have sent me many names that I own the non-dotcom version which I registered using enom and registerfly. Does that mean that both of these registrars were hacked?

I did check whois of many names and none of them are owned by this company.

I want to know if this is a legitimate company doing legal business. If not, how should I come about giving them a warning and ensure that they don't spam me anymore?

Thx.

Email Content:
===========
Limited Time Offer...!!!
The domain name ebaypowerseller.com is for sale exclusively by webnamesolution.com. Hurry and take advantage of this limited time special offer $199.95 USD.
Domain Name: XXXXXXXXX.com
Price: $199.95 USD
To purchase this domain and take advantage of this Special Offer click on the link below:
WWW.WEBNAMESOLUTION.COM/PURCHASE
Thank you for your interest.
[email protected]

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are spamming scammers. They do not own the domains listed on their site. Their hosting company doesn't care. They're Canada based, so not sure how to stop them. Do NOT give them money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom